GolfChicks Red Van

Show off your caddy
Golfchick
Caddy Fan

Re: GolfChicks Red Van

Post by Golfchick »

No worries at all, I knew the cooker had to be outside for ventilation so it seemed to be the only way for me. :D
Bluebeard
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Bluebeard »

looks smart. was parked in the same field at ard rock as you, but never saw you to come over. how did your race go?
Golfchick
Caddy Fan

Post by Golfchick »

Ahh gutted would of been nice to chat vans. I came 6th in my category, which considering everyone around me was sponsored and race a lot more than me then I was fairly okay with it. Oh and considering what was supposed to not be a pro race, had Tracy Moseley in it. I definitely played it safe for punctures and not trying to hard for risk of crashing, I think next time with a bigger field of competition I need to approach it more carelessly.
Bluebeard
200BHP+

Post by Bluebeard »

6th, well done! next year id like to try for the Saturday, did Sunday and had loads of traffic on the stages which really hurt my times, then 2 flats killed me, finished 391st :roll: made it round though which is better than last year. the stages were great though, but some of the rocks were huge and thats what caught me out, cautious carelessness is the way forward lol
Golfchick
Caddy Fan

Post by Golfchick »

Yeah I got held up twice on stage 2 so that cost me 5th place at least. Not sure I'll bother to enter again mostly for the cost, could ride anywhere for less than the cost of entering and there's so much good riding to be had.
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster

Post by Stedlocks »

Is this on eBay now? What's happened? It was coming along lovely..... :(