My white work van!

Show off your caddy
Simbo1984
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

My white work van!

Post by Simbo1984 »

Well just thought I would share my caddy transformation with you.
I bought the van last year from a local garage and just wanted to make it look a bit bettter and a little bit faster!
This is the van as she came
ImageImage
Then as she was getting her self a few extra BHP, the guys at the garage recommended a stage 2 tune as the van had the vw diesel recall so the egr was deleted and the dpf internals removed and programmed out, she then produced a healthy 154 BHP on the rollers to say I was happy was a understatement! And 6000 miles later and a service she’s still running problem free!

It was then time to head to the body shop for some paint work
ImageImageImageImage
Was very happy with all the work had the rear vw badge and wiper removed, added some A5 side skirts, Touran door mouldings and a side rail cover!
Next stop was to get a eibach sportline kit fitted to drop the van 60mm as it was sitting far to high! ImageImage

Then added some facelift rear lights to tidy up the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simbo1984
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: My white work van!

Post by Simbo1984 »

Simbo1984 wrote:Well just thought I would share my caddy transformation with you.
I bought the van last year from a local garage and just wanted to make it look a bit bettter and a little bit faster!
This is the van as she came
ImageImage
Then as she was getting her self a few extra BHP, the guys at the garage recommended a stage 2 tune as the van had the vw diesel recall so the egr was deleted and the dpf internals removed and programmed out, she then produced a healthy 154 BHP on the rollers to say I was happy was a understatement! And 6000 miles later and a service she’s still running problem free!

It was then time to head to the body shop for some paint work
ImageImageImageImage
Was very happy with all the work had the rear vw badge and wiper removed, added some A5 side skirts, Touran door mouldings and a side rail cover!
Next stop was to get a eibach sportline kit fitted to drop the van 60mm as it was sitting far to high! ImageImage

Then added some facelift rear lights to tidy up the rear

ImageImageImage

brooneye
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by brooneye »

Very nice, it’s totally changed how it looks.

By any chance are you from Birtley?

Simbo1984
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Simbo1984 »

Yes mate I’m from Birtley I’m sure I’ve seen ya van after I read your build thread and spotted it at Chester I think!
You seem pretty clued up on the caddy’s so least a know where to come if a get stuck ? Think my interior could do with a bit work next! But been a plasterer it’s very hard to keep clean so not sure how far to go with seats etc! Have to remember it’s just a work van as the wife keeps telling me!
brooneye
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by brooneye »

Thought I recognised it. As for being clued up I’m still learning everyday pal.

I started off telling the Mrs I wasn’t doing anything to this one and a couple of years later I’m still spending as I see something and “I need that” kicks in