With a new addition to my family i Just brought the full touran rear seat setup.

Show off your caddy
Cleg-vr6
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

With a new addition to my family i Just brought the full touran rear seat setup.

Post by Cleg-vr6 »

Hiya folks. All excited with the birth of my first born ive gone and got the rear seat setup from a touran. (All with isofix fittings for carseats)
Well chuffed i paid £40 for the lot with all the fittings the big bracket even new bolts!
Good mate of mines brother brought the whole setup and only wanted the front seat bases to put some rs6 seats in his caddy so ive got myself a bargain!

They were mouldy as hell so i sprayed them with carpet cleaner foam then jet washed them, wet vac’d them, now they look brand new!
Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a fitting guide.
I have a short wheel base caddy and the floor needs to be partially removed behind the front seats to allow a footwell for the reAr seats.
Guessing theres a plate there rivoted in that needs removing. Havnt really looked under the factory fitted rubber mat but a walk through would be helpfull before i get the drill out.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: With a new addition to my family i Just brought the full touran rear seat setup.

Post by Whitey »

Nice work on the seats :)

Which floor brackets do you have? The touran brackets take a bit of work to be removed from the floor (ie spot welds drilled out)

Have a look on my build thread mate...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32509
Cleg-vr6
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: With a new addition to my family i Just brought the full touran rear seat setup.

Post by Cleg-vr6 »

Cheers mate! And thank you for the link to your build thread that is legendary it will help me no end with my build.
Turns out i got the wrong seat bracket with the seats, i have the 3rd row seAt bracket and 2nd row seats with most of the plastic surround for them too.
So i will be doing what you did and contacting local breakers to butcher everything from a touran!

Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Whitey »

No problem at all mate :)
I spotted some of the plastic trim parts in the background - they are the correct ones for the touran seats so keep hold of them!
You will just need the front and rear seat locator panels. If you locate the parts be worth grabbing the seatbelts and rear carpet with the seat stays too ;)

Cleg-vr6
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Cleg-vr6 »

When something looks too good to be true they generally are ay! Haha but hay i now have something to sit on in my man cave untill i get the rest of the bits
Cheers for the advice buddy much appreciated