Ell's metallic blue caddy.

Show off your caddy
Ell.s

Ell's metallic blue caddy.

Post by Ell.s »

Well I have taken the leap into caddy ownership with this lovely metallic blue facelift 1.6, its done 78k and is in remarkable condition inside and out for a 6 year old van.

This will be used as my daily driver and carrying all our camping gear round the country maybe Europe.

The plans

Colour code/ fit golf mk7/r style bumper

Lower it ( what coils do people recommend?)

Fit some nice factory 18's or 19's possibly R pretorias to go with the theme.

Swap out the seats for something more comfortable. I'm thinking mk7 gti/gtd/r These seats will be for sale and are immaculate as they look to have always had factory seat covers fitted of anyone wants them?

Fit a touran second row.

Strip out the ply lining and insulate and carpet it.

Will keep updating as I go along and I'm sure asking many questions along the way.

Thanks for reading

Ell

ImageImageImage

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Maximuscaddicus
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: Ell's metallic blue caddy.

Post by Maximuscaddicus »

Could make a gud in......
Ell.s

Post by Ell.s »

Well I picked the caddy up yesterday and decided I would tackle removing the bulkhead today. I soon found it this would mean me having to take the ply off of the floor. One thing led to another and before I knew it I'd got carried away and removed all of the ply lining and scrubbed it all clean...quick trip to Aldi for some £9.99 flooring and I now have a temporary floor in until I get chance to insulate and line out the rear. I was browsing ebay at 9pm put a bid in on some a1 sline seats an hour away as to which I won and have just returned from fetching. Think its time for a bit of shut eye. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ell.s

Post by Ell.s »

Had a spare few hours this morning before I go onto nights,

Got the A1 S line seats all cleaned and bolted in, this has completely changed the look and feel of the van, best 190 quid I've spent. They are so comfy!

ImageImage