Norwegian Black Pearl

Show off your caddy
beemer124
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Norwegian Black Pearl

Post by beemer124 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Well, since my last caddy broke down and It started to look a little rough around the edges I decided to buy a newer one.
And since I got a new one I decided to make a little buildtread about it at the same time.

The new one is a -16 102 tdi in Black Pearl, with most of the bells and whistles from the start. It has sliding doors on both sides, rear view camera, adaptiv cruise, bi-xenons, leather mf stearing wheel, leather gear knob and parking brake, electric windows, automatic headlights with auto highbeams and painted bumpers.
I have propably forgotten something, but this was what came to mind at the moment.
It looks like it has been kept really good.
The car is a previously company car for a building company, and I was told by the seller that the company rewarded their employers for keeping their cars in good order by letting them choose what extras they wanted on their next cars. He who had this one before got a fully equipped one I was told.

Anyway here are a couple of photos I took last night.

The old one is lurking in the background.

As of plans for this one I have some, but it will propably be taken when time and money allows. The first is a lowering kit, wich it is in dire need of, and then I am looking for a set of Pretoria wheels to put on it. After that I think it will get some new seats.
And being on this forum makes me get lots of new ideas, so we`ll see where it all ends Image
Last edited by beemer124 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepsi
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Norwegian Black Pearl

Post by Pepsi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Looks very smart in black. Looks very clean and tidy too. Got yourself a good van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beemer124
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Re: Norwegian Black Pearl

Post by beemer124 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Pepsi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk