Eye'd a nice Caddy?
Maybe a member off the forum
What, Where, When in title please.
TDean122
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Caddys at cleanfest

Post by TDean122 »

Who's where all the nice caddys at cleanfest in Fife today ? Mine was the gas van maxi haha
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: Caddys at cleanfest

Post by Winst »

Mine was the grey 1 abandoned on the apron, only seen 3 or 4 caddy's at the show,
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
TDean122
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by TDean122 »

Winst wrote:Mine was the grey 1 abandoned on the apron, only seen 3 or 4 caddy's at the show,
Thats a really nice clean van you have honestly made me so jealous haha interior was just perfect aswell. Now I've got a huge list of what I want done to mine after seeing that.
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Winst »

Ha ha Thanks a lot mate, I blame this forum mostly, I was only going to put 19" rims on it ha ha
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne