Maybe a member off the forum
What, Where, When in title please.
BB13
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

whites-all-righty ....Spotted today, Cheshunt Old Pond

Post by BB13 »

Hi Fella

Spotted you today around 9/10am near the old pond in cheshunt. recognized the van from seeing you photos on here.
whites-all-righty
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: whites-all-righty ....Spotted today, Cheshunt Old Pond

Post by whites-all-righty »

Hey dude yep that woulda been me on the way to work, I seen so many nice looking caddys this last week, dark blue one, white one, black one, a maron one, a metalic grey one, we,ve also got a lovely matt grey one with face lift front black bentleys touran mirrors parked in waltham cross at the front of a block of flats i see nearly every day, dont think the owners a member here.

good time to spot me the vans looking mint at mo as i 3 staged meguiars polished last week, had alot of nice comments and gawping this week!! 8) :lol: which one were you mate?? i did wave at some :) but some caddy drivers look at you a bit weird when you do!! lol
Last edited by whites-all-righty on Sat May 17, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

I was in one of the work 4x4s, So would not have spotted me. The caddy is not on the road yet but not long now !
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

Spotted you again on Friday near Waltham cross station.
whites-all-righty
Twin Turbo poster

lol yep on my way to or from my second home walthamstow!!! only place i seem to work these days and im booked up there for the next 3-4 months or more!!!!!! i come down sewardstone rd from the 406, and will go through the abbey and cross to cheshunt to see family or mates on way home sometimes, or if not I'll go through abbey up the crooked mile to back of Hoddesdon through Nazing you in the 4x4 again?
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

Oh I see ! I keep my eye out for you as I travel home down sewardstone road too. Was on my way to the other half over in Epping when I see you, I was in the traffic in the Astra van, only a day or two and my caddy will finally be on the road !
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

Bump Spotted again today fella ! lol You never looked to happy at the lights near Mc D's :(
whites-all-righty
Twin Turbo poster

lol this morning? that might be because i was stuck behind some twat on the crooked mile doing 25mph all the way from dobbs weir rd :evil:

I keep seeing a bright mint green all colour coded with caddy front bumper and lowered, we beeped at each other as i passed him today

what were you in today caddy? i see couple other nice ones today too
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

That was me in the mint green fella ! lol

I was talking about just before you see me in the afternoon.
whites-all-righty
Twin Turbo poster

lol thats you in the mint green caddy :mrgreen: you were sitting in McD's car park, or the garage car park few weeks back when i went fly off the lights towards the 406 ?? i do see you about a fair bit then if its you, you seen the grey 54 plate thats had a facelift and touran mirrors, sits outside a block of flats in waltham cross, theres another 2.0 tdi silver one in pelham rd cheshunt i see when i pop round to see my builder that looks nice to
BB13
100BHP+

Post by BB13 »

That sure is me ! Seen you loads but not when my caddy was on the road, first time I seen you when I been in my caddy was the other day when you beeped.

The Shell petrol station up near Chingford if so yea that's me I work just around the corner.

Yea seen the grey one well pulled up and had a look at it, it is nice its on Bentleys too, also heading towards the old pond on a drive theres a lovely white one too.