Electric window conversion help

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Pawelkrk24
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Electric window conversion help

Post by Pawelkrk24 »

Hi
I am new to this group and don't have full access as yet (hoping to gain soon). My Caddy is a low line version I believe and got manual windows unfortunately. I ve read through some post that it's possible to convert manual windows to electric. Can someone give me advice on what to source? Any help would be much appreciated. Summer coming and having both windows open is a must.

Thanks
Pawel
Rs4-cab
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Electric window conversion help

Post by Rs4-cab »

Viper gas has a full kit for sale everything you need £90 he's in Bounds Green area
You will just need door cards and switches then but he's got all the looms etcetera

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22867

Try him fir
1.9TDi (104) Full elects and a/c, Mfsw Steering wheel, GOlf r line front Brakes, Sat nav with intergrated phone kit, Colour Premium dash cluster, OE Touran xenon headlights, Appearance pack front bumper, Caddy life arm rest. Remaped, egr delete, hybrid turbo Golf gtd front seats.19" taledaga alloys. 2016 rear lights.
To come: R32 exhaust, Carpeted load area, etc. etc.
Pawelkrk24
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Pawelkrk24 »

Thanks rs4-cab,
I'm new to this group and don't have full access yet but working on it 8)
I can't PM viper too I belive. I think I might have came across him on ebay-found looms there and the seller was from Bounds Green.

Thanks
josh7377
Hyper Poster

Post by josh7377 »

I've got everything you need mate, new regulators, motors, loom, touran door cards, switches, door card loom etc. Everything you need just need to run a live to the motor and you're off..
£220 Delivered
2012 Caddy 1.6TDI 140bhp / 19'' Inovit Haste / Rear Spoiler / 50mm Drop / GTI Brakes / Golf R32 Seats / Touran Dash / Touran Rear Seats