touran seat base another option

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
mrfaststu
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

touran seat base another option

Post by mrfaststu »

just changed the seats in my caddy from touran ones to golf gti seats I had drilled my old caddy ones to fit the touran seats and when I got the new seats the bloke said if I want to sit higher then the caddy bases I could you golf mk5 plus model H frames as they are tall as the touran H frames they just don't come with the drawers but you get the extra height and only cost me 25 quid
MRFASTSTU 54 2K caddy SDI
19" satin lm reps, touran front bumper, debadged grill, rear spoiler, vmax and axle flip, side rail cover, touran door cards, touran front and rear seat conversion, aftermarket electric window kit
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: touran seat base another option

Post by Doc »

Do they fit the caddy floor OK?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
mrfaststu
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by mrfaststu »

Fit spot on no drilling etc locating pins.etc all line up fine
MRFASTSTU 54 2K caddy SDI
19" satin lm reps, touran front bumper, debadged grill, rear spoiler, vmax and axle flip, side rail cover, touran door cards, touran front and rear seat conversion, aftermarket electric window kit
asr_933@hotmail.com
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by asr_933@hotmail.com »

Or you could just use the lever on the side of the seat to raise it up. Saves stuffing around. I find it to be fine.
asr_933@hotmail.com
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by asr_933@hotmail.com »

And Mk5 GTi seats bolt straight to caddy bases you shouldn't have to drill anything