Green Latest Shape Caddy Aker Solutions Car Park Aberdeen

Eye'd a nice Caddy?
Maybe a member off the forum
What, Where, When in title please.
maz_636
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Green Latest Shape Caddy Aker Solutions Car Park Aberdeen

Post by maz_636 »

Admired this Caddy in my works car park for a while, no idea who owns it but wondered if they were on here...on its winter wheels just now but usually lowered on some nice deep dish wheels, not sure on the make as i've only driven past it and not managed to stop for a closer look but it does look really nice, Viper Green i think is the colour - same green that you get siroccos in, and really stands out in the car park :)
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world - those that can read binary and those that can't.
maz_636
Caddy Fan

Re: Green Latest Shape Caddy Aker Solutions Car Park Aberdeen

Post by maz_636 »

Found it on here in the Caddy Alloys thread, user was only active between may & august 2015 so doubt he'll ever see this but it still looks sweet!

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world - those that can read binary and those that can't.
woodworm
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by woodworm »

That caddy is on Eastside Matt, one of the best colours for a caddy imo...well apart from black!! 8)
Diamond Black Pearl 1.9TDI, Fully colour coded, Collies, 19" ZITO CSL's, Sportline Spoiler, Golf GT seats, Hekos,

Coraddo VR6 24v - Summer Toy
Clio R27 - Weekend Toy
maz_636
Caddy Fan

Post by maz_636 »

Yeah was speaking to him yesterday at work, small world haha