Winst's caddy

Show off your caddy
hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Winst's caddy

Post by hef355 »

In the middle of a domestic now Winst as I've just come in and gone straight onto the forum, Come on Sunday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pegger
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by pegger »

That van is still looking stunning mate and love those wheels.You do have a good eye when it comes to wheels :D See you soon
Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Whitey »

Absolutely amazing Caddy mate. After reading this thread I am now fully primed with "costings" to tell the girlfriend haha! Can I ask how the rear Audi seats were fitted? Been looking everywhere for a how to guide but no joy. I have some S3 rears I'd like to fit. Any help appreciated :)
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Winst »

Thanks a lot pegger, hopefully I'll keep these ones a while :lol:

Whitey, it's a custom frame made to suite the rear seats, it was originally made for A6 rear seats, but it's modified now to allow for the A4 rears, which is about 50mm shorter, all the belt fixings are part of the frame and then the whole frame is bolted to the van, I'll see if I've got any pics of the frame out of the van, I lost 1200 photos when my phone went into the shop, so not sure if I've got any :cry: :cry:
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Whitey »

Thanks for getting back to me Winst :D
Real shame about the pictures dude! I'm gonna have a word with the horsebox manufacturers next door to my work. Reckon they should be able to fabricate something similar for me.
Cheers mate
Dingo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by Dingo »

Spectacular :)
R22LRM
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by R22LRM »

Totally amazing, I’m looking t doing the dash conversion can you let me know if there is any additional part needed ?

Thanks
R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Cheers bud, you’ll just need the 3 brackets for the centre part of the dash, when you get a dash just make sure they come with it.

2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Instagram @2kwayne
dizzee stuff
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by dizzee stuff »

So whats been happening over winter Winst
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

I wish I’d left it alone tbh mate, but I do find I say that a lot every year about my van.... I originally was going to do a front bumper with a mk7.5 golf bumper with touran front wings, but it’s escalated quite a bit, so the seats have gone, (got some others getting trimmed atm), RNS510 has sold, so I need another unit, a different boot build going on aswell, I’ve half fitted a caddy4 tailgate, I’ve got different air management fitted, wheels and brakes are staying,oh and a service and cambelt done, apart from that it’s just as it was mate.....what about yours Simon? Any winter changes?

Instagram @2kwayne
dizzee stuff
Hyper Poster

Post by dizzee stuff »

Dunno how you find the time, energy & cash but had a feeling you would be up to something. Not much on my own it's going in for some paint next week then I will be changing the front suspension for all alloy with powerflex bushes and possibly front brakes.
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

I don’t do much else mate tbhImage, don’t know why but I still enjoy messing about with the van, not gone into anything I’ve had before as much as I have with it...... the possibility’s is endless with these things, this forum doesn’t help my addiction what so ever mateImageImage, I knew you would keep going with yours mate, it always gets loads of attention at tatton Park. I struggle with 1 project tbh mate, but you have the 205 aswellImage🤣

Instagram @2kwayne
dizzee stuff
Hyper Poster

Post by dizzee stuff »

So summer is here, how is the van looking ? I suspect it has a MK4 front & rear
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

It’s a bit behind schedule with 1 thing and another mate, mainly relaying on other people last year tbh, plus were are due to start an extension at home, and the £60 mods are mounting up fast......ImageImage, so progress is a bit slow, I’ve got everything now, which was way more that I thought it was but hopefully will be in for paint next month🤞Image. How’s yours coming on mate?

Instagram @2kwayne