Help

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
rob_rhp1
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Help

Post by rob_rhp1 »

Please bare with me, im new and not very clued up, I have some heated leather GTE seats, they were cut out of another van. So to test them i have connected the wires red and black to a cable that runs to my cig lighter, Now the heated seat button lights up both red and green for the different settings, however the seat arent warming up. Can anyone help. Apologies in advance.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Help

Post by Doc »

Hi, welcome to the forum.
When you say the heated seat button lights up, is the button on the seat?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
rob_rhp1
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by rob_rhp1 »

Yes mate, there are 3 settings on the switch for hot medium and off, the lights work on the switch to represent each setting.
rob_rhp1
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by rob_rhp1 »

Yes the button is on the seat, it has 3 settings on the button high medium off, each light lights up to represent each temperature but the seat doesnt heat.
Thanks