Dashboard trim Mk4 (Life to std)

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
PeakyPaul
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Dashboard trim Mk4 (Life to std)

Post by PeakyPaul »

Hi,

Does anybody know or has anybody fitted the Caddy life dashboard vent trim to a normal caddy dash?

I know the dashboards are different as per pictures below but was wondering with a little tinkering it would fit?

Andrew5
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Dashboard trim Mk4 (Life to std)

Post by Andrew5 »

Pretty sure they fit the standard dash I have seen them in people’s build threads
PeakyPaul
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Post by PeakyPaul »

Andrew5 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:08 pm Pretty sure they fit the standard dash I have seen them in people’s build threads
Thanks for the reply, there's a lot of build thread's to go through on here :lol:

Been offered the trim and matching air vent on driver's side for £140 but not sure if that's a good deal or not?

Be interesting to hear what other people paid.
Dav02
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Dav02 »

They are expensive for what they are. But I ended up buying them as they make the dash look so much better.
Yes they will fit the standard dash. However the standard dash is missing 2 locating holes. But rather than drill holes in your dash, just cut the two tabs off the trim.
£140 isn’t bad as I’m sure I paid a fair bit more than that.
2016 Caddy Highline. 2.0 TDi 102ps (ReMapped to 180)

Build Thread
kryton85
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by kryton85 »

Another part that’s not currently available. Went through lots of options with tps & ended up with the colour in the picture above. Got the larger piece inc centre vents & left vent but who knows when the right side vent is going to arrive
Caddy MK4 highline. Scirocco heated leather with electric lumbar & full elec drivers seat. ESP/ ASC button & coded. TPMS button & coded (ABS version). Carpet & insulation rear & Touran front carpet. Custom bulkhead. Tints. Front splitter. Side bars. 197hp map (on rolling road). Bi-xenons. Wireless charger. Laser grill led lights. Ambient lighting. Coilovers. Colour coded bump strips. Reverse camera. Front & rear sensors