upgrade headlghts

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
kryton85
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: upgrade headlghts

Post by kryton85 »

Can someone share the link for the how to coding please. I have obdevelen pro & a genuine vcds but just want to check I code in all relevant modules
Cheers
Caddy MK4 highline. Scirocco heated leather with electric lumbar & full elec drivers seat. ESP/ ASC button & coded. TPMS button & coded (ABS version). Carpet & insulation rear & Touran front carpet. Custom bulkhead. Tints. Front splitter. Side bars. 197hp map (on rolling road). Bi-xenons. Wireless charger. Laser grill led lights. Ambient lighting. Coilovers. Colour coded bump strips. Reverse camera. Front & rear sensors
Thequiff
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Thequiff »

I’ve also seen this as option

Where by you get the power from the battery directly rather than via the canbus since the voltage is lower than it should be.

https://shorturl.at/ekmAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kryton85
100BHP+

Post by kryton85 »

Never fear, in & sorted. Harness needed the tape cut back as was too tight to reach the pins from halogen position as the xenon version the plug is further towards the outside edge of the van
Caddy MK4 highline. Scirocco heated leather with electric lumbar & full elec drivers seat. ESP/ ASC button & coded. TPMS button & coded (ABS version). Carpet & insulation rear & Touran front carpet. Custom bulkhead. Tints. Front splitter. Side bars. 197hp map (on rolling road). Bi-xenons. Wireless charger. Laser grill led lights. Ambient lighting. Coilovers. Colour coded bump strips. Reverse camera. Front & rear sensors
Demyan1998
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Demyan1998 »

kryton85 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 pm Can someone share the link for the how to coding please. I have obdevelen pro & a genuine vcds but just want to check I code in all relevant modules
Cheers
did you get the coding? I can't get the LEDs to work
kryton85
100BHP+

Post by kryton85 »

Bit of trial and error. I will pull my coding when I’ve got the van back as it’s currently at bodyshop getting a couple of bits colour coded then early next week having front coilovers replaced. Remind me Thursday as I will have it back
Homsey85
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Homsey85 »

Upgrading to bi xenon’s, is the coding straight forward?!