Little Shiny build thread

Show off your caddy
bearing
Caddy2k Groupie

Little Shiny build thread

Post by bearing »

Hi all, bought this recently to use as a daily drive for work and pleasure. It’s a 2017 2.0Tdi 150bhp and is in pretty good nick. It has full dealer service history and a very clean MOT history. At the moment I’ve only got sound deadening and carpeting to do but after reading other build threads my wallet finger is getting a bit twitchy…

I have had to sort out one issue though, which was with the touch screen on the head unit. Pretty easy job, just ordered a new digitiser off Amazon and stripped the unit down and added it over the old flaky digitiser.

Don’t expect too many updates on this just yet as I’ve got two T4s that I’m currently working on.

Bgd99
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Little Shiny build thread

Post by Bgd99 »

How much has it been lowered by?
Handyandy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by Handyandy »

That looks a tidy looking van
Beluga blue caddy remapped to 145ish side window and bonnet deflector lowered and 18" calibre rims on 225/40/18
bearing
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by bearing »

Bgd99 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:14 pm How much has it been lowered by?
To be honest, it was lowered when I got it and I’ve not been under to have a good look as yet.
bearing
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by bearing »

Handyandy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:24 pm That looks a tidy looking van
Thanks. I’m pleased with it. It’s clearly been well looked after as the inside is just as tidy.
Bgd99
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Bgd99 »

bearing wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:14 pm Hi all, bought this recently to use as a daily drive for work and pleasure. It’s a 2017 2.0Tdi 150bhp and is in pretty good nick. It has full dealer service history and a very clean MOT history. At the moment I’ve only got sound deadening and carpeting to do but after reading other build threads my wallet finger is getting a bit twitchy…

I have had to sort out one issue though, which was with the touch screen on the head unit. Pretty easy job, just ordered a new digitiser off Amazon and stripped the unit down and added it over the old flaky digitiser.

Don’t expect too many updates on this just yet as I’ve got two T4s that I’m currently working on.

the tailgates really suit the maxis wish mine had one now
bearing
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by bearing »

I purposefully went out looking for one snd got lucky. As you say, they do really suit them.
Konners
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Konners »

Sweet looking Kombi!
snuffegull
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by snuffegull »

This thing looks sweet! Really clean
PJD
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by PJD »

That's a really nice looking van. I've got a Startline and have had to start from scratch to make it look less work van. The tailgate as mentioned looks really good on your van. Think you have made a good choice buying with many of the nice features already done.