Advice

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Grizzle
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Advice

Post by Grizzle »

I'm after a caddy i've seen one on Ebay @ £5,500 (managed to get it down £500) Silver, Elec pack 104tdi 06 plate so its the newer engine (less tax lol) it has 90k on the clock FSH (so he says i have asked for pics of the book) with timing belt change done also he says there is a mark on the rear door in the lacquer.

I just wanted to ask your opinions on it? is this to high of mile for the price??

Here is the ad: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2761.l1259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1.9 TDI PD, Custom Code remap 156bhp & 239lbft , rear tints, 16" Golf GT Alloys, VW Mudflaps, H&R Springs, Cruise Control, Koni Sport Dampers, GT Badge, MK5 Golf GTI brakes all round.
magic
Caddy Fan

Re: Advice

Post by magic »

Its the right price for the year and milage mate :D

Robbie
Grizzle
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Grizzle »

What about reliability mate?? (or should i not talk to you about that lol)
1.9 TDI PD, Custom Code remap 156bhp & 239lbft , rear tints, 16" Golf GT Alloys, VW Mudflaps, H&R Springs, Cruise Control, Koni Sport Dampers, GT Badge, MK5 Golf GTI brakes all round.
magic
Caddy Fan

Post by magic »

Grizzle wrote:What about reliability mate?? (or should i not talk to you about that lol)

There the best mate just buy it. LOL
Grizzle
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Grizzle »

Ok he's sent pics of the lacquer damage it's not too bad but there is a service book picture showing service at 85k on 25th feb 08 but on the other page it says cambelt change at 85k on the 25th march 08?? Also the spark plugs have been changed apparently LOL.
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

That's the same van as mine mate. Mine's only got 39k on the clock, but was a lot lot more than that, so it's a bargain!
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Grizzle wrote:Ok he's sent pics of the lacquer damage it's not too bad but there is a service book picture showing service at 85k on 25th feb 08 but on the other page it says cambelt change at 85k on the 25th march 08?? Also the spark plugs have been changed apparently LOL.
Didn't spot this. I would look into that with a fine tooth comb cos if it's had a haircut, you need to walk away!
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
vanworx
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by vanworx »

ring the garage who did the stamps. could be a typo. also cambelts arent part of a normal service so could have been done at a later date. the garage should have all records.
Grizzle
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Grizzle »

ok giving that a miss to many miles on it personally.