Muzchap's New Caddy

Show off your caddy
muzchap
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Muzchap's New Caddy

Post by muzchap »

Hi All,

Ok - I'm buying a new caddy - my trusty 1.9 55 plate is being replaced with a 1.6 tdi 14 plate highline spec :)

OLD

Will be sad to see her go - I loved the twin loading side doors and my A5 Leather Seats (heated and electric - but made my own loom - never again!)

I did just purchase a load of stuff to upgrade her with MFSW, Cruise Control, Highline Clocks, Stalks etc - but I don't think I'll bother - she's working lovely at the minute so expect that stuff to hit the classifieds shortly.

I know these pics are terrible and she needs a wash - will try and replace with better pics at some point :)

The ones I found on ebay don't look like this - should I keep these for new van and replace on this van with Ebay ones? And should I powder coat them black for the new van or keep polished?

NEW

Now, it's in beautiful factory virgin state.

My first job is to swap the wheels from the old van to the new van (I'm toying with getting them done in black) - what do you think?
My second job is to whack in some A3 Recaro seats and get them wired up for heating and electric
My third job will be to buy some side bars (like old one) but if I go with black wheels - will obviously want black side bars - again thoughts?

New Seats :)

I know they need a good clean, but they come with Caddy bases so should be an easy swap to the new Caddy bases (as the new ones have the under seat pocket - like the Touran) - I got them pretty cheap, so I might even get the dirty cream lol - re-trimmed to a silver alcantara roughly the same colour as the van :)

Then - I guess I'm open to suggestions - this is the list of mods already on the van - I'm sure there are more to discover when I get it home

Air conditioning
Electric windows
Central locking
Cruise control
On board computer
Electric/heated mirrors
Alarm
Bluetooth
Leather steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake
Cab comfort pack which includes- under seat and dash storage, vanity mirrors and map reading light.
Alloy wheels
Rear parking sensors
Front cornering fog lights
Hill hold assist
Start/stop technology

So any ideas, mods or suggestions would be appreciated :)