Interior Room

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
jkp
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Interior Room

Post by jkp »

Hi chaps.

Been out testing a couple of caddys over the last couple of days and finding I cannot get comfortable with the seat position. Does the bulkhead move in anyway? The dealer was unsure and spent a good 5mins looking for adjustments, which I suspect is not there. At another dealers I jumped into one and the seating was perfect until I tried to improve it then could not get it back the way it was.

I guess what I'm asking is any big chaps use these and how do they find the seats/solution? Is it just a fair bit mucking about until you get it right ?

Thanks, John
Tdi-Enns
Hyper Poster

Re: Interior Room

Post by Tdi-Enns »

I found my knee always knocked the side of radio surround bit. Im 6 ft2 and did eventually get comfy but still hit my knee round turns. I fitted touran seats and subframes and its much better sit further back alot more adjustment
jkp
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by jkp »

Cheers that's what I wanted to hear. I'm the same height and initially felt like I was in Super Mario cart.

Not got one yet and I'm building a list of what to do's :roll:
VW-PADDY-TDI
Hyper Poster

Post by VW-PADDY-TDI »

there is two adjustment settings for the bulkhead standard or.........
Out altogether much improved seating position little bit more road noise but i can live with it since i'm lovely and comfy but i will say first thing to do is remove the jack and all accessories and wrap them up and put them under the seat. Its amazing how much noise it used to make
ImageImage
http://www.FlyinFinnMotorsport.com
05 Caddy TDI chipped irl custom map 140ish