Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Post by Doc »

Yep, I can't see why not.
Stick to the rules on photos (with username) and price and we won't have a problem.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
McCaddyGascar
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by McCaddyGascar »

Hi Doc

I'm hoping to post in the wanted section for a part I'd like.

Would you mind if I check that's OK?

Thanks.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Wanted posts are fine.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
McCaddyGascar
200BHP+

Post by McCaddyGascar »

Thank you.
McCaddyGascar
200BHP+

Post by McCaddyGascar »

Hi Doc

I have something to sell and would like to ask permission to post as per instruction on the first post please.

Many thanks.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Yes sir, I can't see why not.
Please take care to meet the photo (with username), price and location criteria.

stubevh@yahoo.co.uk
Caddy Fan

Post by stubevh@yahoo.co.uk »

Hi Doc

I have something to sell and would like to ask permission to post as per instruction on the first post please.

Thanks

Stu
Terms & Conditions Apply

Your Home May Be At Risk If you Set Fire To It.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sure thing, not a problem.

ofkys71
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by ofkys71 »

Hello.
I'm thinking of buying things that will work for me rather than selling something 😊
Hart68
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Hart68 »

Can someone tell me how this work as l can find anything out ,thanks l know lam new and no good on these thing so hope l can get some help :roll:
dan@biali
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by dan@biali »

Have a look here for some basics viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31039 but in essence you will need to contribute to the forum by getting your post count up (30+) and then asking for the relevant uprades in that thread before being able to sell (or technically buy) anything on here.
ianr77
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by ianr77 »

Hi,

I’ve read the posts.

I'm thinking of buying things that will work for me rather than selling something.

I am newbie to the site, could you please help / advise how I can go about buy some items from your trusted seller?

Do I need to make 30+ post before I can buy from your member? If so not sure what to post as I don’t want to clog up the good post with posts just make up the numbers?
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

6 posts gets you access to the entire forum, including the for sale section. Simply request you upgrade in the appropriate thread (linked in your activation email) and hold tight for admin to process your request.

If it's the trusted seller I think you want, they have posted their email address several times in the publicly accessible areas of the forum. A little searching and reading will show those up.

Irish-si
100BHP+

Post by Irish-si »

Done thank you
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Done what exactly??