Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Post by Doc »

The chat forum is not the place for wanted/sale topics but it is difficult to enforce that policy 100%. If you want to post your email please be aware that the portion of the forum which is accessible to new members is also open to bots and web crawlers so posting your email address might bring unwanted spam.
Regards dropping your business details in a build thread post, it's probably more effective for you to add a signature in your profile. That way the signature will appear with all your posts. It's the only way I permit advertising on the forum and that way the poster is rewarded for their posts by another "advert" appearing on the forum.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
threepeaks
Caddy Fan

Post by threepeaks »

Ok cheers for the info.
"of all the things Iv'e lost, I miss my mind the most"
Kermit
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Kermit »

Hi, I have some front shocks etc thats have been taken of my van, done little over 2k on them, want to sell them but do not know what there worth, is it ok to post without a price asking what they are worth.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I'd prefer if you'd say what the minimum you'd like to get for them is but that you are open to offers.
That saves you having someone insult you with what you might consider a ridiculous offer.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Kermit
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Kermit »

Was more a case of I didn't know what they were worth new or used butr i will see if i can find out, appreciate the reply.
DW2207
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by DW2207 »

Hi Doc, just checked my profile and it looks like I’m eligible to be able to post up some items for sale.
Have a few bits that may be of some use to there members.

Am I good to go?

Thanks Dan
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Yea, go for it buddy.
Don't forget the photo with your username.

Brom
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Brom »

Hi Doc,
Thinking I might put my 2018 Caddy Life 1.4tsi up for sale - but I can't see the 'For Sale section!
What's the procedure for this?
Regards
Brom
JamesTyrrell
100BHP+

Post by JamesTyrrell »

Hi caddy2k forum people's. Can we post wanted ads? As in I'm after some aftermarket headlights if anyone's got any type of thing?
Sparky6911
100BHP+

Post by Sparky6911 »

Hi Doc,

I'm trying to sell my van as had to change vehicles for work.
Do I just post it in the items for sale section?

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Yep, that's the best spot for it.
A link to your build thread, if you did one, will be helpful for any perspective buyers.

Kaddyken
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Kaddyken »

Hi Doc, I've checked my profile and I think it looks like I’m now eligible to be able to post in the For Sale section. Am I OK to go ahead?

Thank you.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sure thing, so long as you stick to the rules regarding photos with username, price etc. I won't have a problem. ;)

Lee91
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Lee91 »

Read :), good to know.
Anotherblackcaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Anotherblackcaddy »

Hi Doc, I've checked my profile and I think it looks like I’m now eligible to be able to post in the For Sale section. Am I OK to go ahead? Cheers Anotherblackcaddy