I don't have a caddy, I just come here to stir shit

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Liam
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Shaun's Clean caddy .

Post by Liam »

Guys I think shauns thread has been cluttered enough by now :)
2016 2.0 Tdi Mk4 Trendline caddy 160bhp
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
Bigvw
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Bigvw »

DADDY wrote:Hey tcc "you took the works right out of my mouth " well said. This is an excellent forum built from many hundreds of ideas and opinions, some I like some I don't like, some I agree with, some I disagree with. But I cant see any mileage in ripping into a fellow members post because he does something the same as or similar to another member.
Its all a matter of taste. If some one decides to fit the the same parts ie bumpers, wheels ect you I would think its a complement, or is that just me :roll: . After all we where all drawn to the Caddy 2k forum because we love the 2K, does that mean I'm copying you all "I don't think so". If I see a set of alloys and I like them I well pay my hard earned money and ill fit them that's the choice we all have. If someone then determines Im copying someone else good luck to him, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.
That's my opinion for what is worth. ;)

Nicely put m8

cheers Paul
Dubtech Custom Vans. Suppliers for - KW,ST,AP Suspension systems, Bilstein suspension, V-Maxx , Official RECARO dealer, GAZ Shocks, Cobra Seats, 07967 106 906 bigvw@hotmail.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/Dubtechcustomvans
shaun
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by shaun »

Wow this has gone way over the top and now become something eles!

Colm1988.... i cant agree more with what your saying buti still think it comes down to commen sense :D

Baddy... Sorry mate i just thought you were having a slight dig at me :? hopefully no issues here man , as for the pic's i didnt take my camara neither did my mate hense no pic's propper gutted. :(

tcc.. thanks for you 2 bob's worth cant say much more really :)

Daddy... thanks for what you have said , just seems that you have mainly concentrated on the copying side of it when really thats not the point , obviously people are going to mod there vans to a simlar standard a spec which is to be expected and i am certainly not gonna turn round a have a go at someone for doing that so i feel you have slightly missed the point but i do understand what your saying :)

Liam... cheers for that :)

And finally i do like this forum alot and it has helped me along the way in my so far short journey of my van and i have no problem in helping people or answering questions that anyone has so please dont hesitate to ask me :)
I think this conversation has been over spilled into something bigger than what it is all iam saying is that sometimes a little commen snese wouldnt hurt :)
now this is a readers ride thread so can we please keep it to what its ment to be about the vans that people are doing . :)

much love shaun
details
Caddy Fan

Post by details »

Shawn any chance of a bit of input on the watertank? Just running through different options for secureing tank/pump etc good to bounce ideas of someone in similar trade, even if I end up doin it completly different.ta
shaun
200BHP+

Post by shaun »

details wrote:Shawn any chance of a bit of input on the watertank? Just running through different options for secureing tank/pump etc good to bounce ideas of someone in similar trade, even if I end up doin it completly different.ta
Hi mate my water tank is 275ltr's it fits perfectly across the van with the tap on the side with the sideloader i brought the tank of a company on ebay there are loads to choose from .
I have secured it down by drilling 2 brackets either side of the tank into the bulk head and then just used a extra large rachet strap to keep it secure down.

I dont use a pump mate i just conect a 2ft section of hose from the tank to my jetwash which works fine with me so its just a gravity fed really and the jetwash does the rest 8)

Hope this helps if the weather turns better over the weekend when i clean the van i will take some pictures for you :D
Matt@Reflex
Hyper Poster

Post by Matt@Reflex »

YoungDan wrote:Hi Shaun.

I'm new here.

I have absaloutly NO imagination so would like to copy you in every single way.

Could you please PM me the details of your wheels, suspension, seats, smoothed bumper, carbon roof, water tank and your rail cover if that's ok. Pictures of all of them and how each one is fitted.

I want to make mine look identical to this because it looks perfect.

No problems if not, ill find another one I like.

Thanks bud.
As i predicticed.
Nearly 20 posts of arguing because of this.
I'm glad my mates don't come on here :D
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: I don't have a caddy, I just come here to stir shit

Post by Doc »

Dan isn't happy with first place, like WTF!
If I was to make a modification that was pushing the boundary or new to a particular group I'd be more than happy to show it off and have some replicate it. I'd rather be a trend setter than off on my own wondering why others have not done the same.

As for the asking how it's done, that's a different matter. Forums are built on discussion and what use would they be if people just posted pics and others said "nice work" or "love it". We're all here as a group and if pointing someone else in the right direction is too much of a chore then you've gotta ask yourself why you even bothered joining a group of enthusiasts, is it for recognition of your hard work, gloating or just scene points.

I've nothing against Shaun, I think he has mentioned to Dan that quite a few people have been PMing regarding his mods and Dan has tried to play on that to slate this forum at every opportunity. Bet he's different on Dubclique! If not he's a poor example of how forum members should be. Especially spouting off about someone else's issues.

Dan, I've shown restraint towards you in the past but this time a warning has been issued, too too late when I think about it. It'll probably be a red rag to a bull and you'll start stirring more crap, you seem like that kind of character.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
brycieboy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by brycieboy »

well put m8
Brycieboy
2.0 tdi 140....

Project Blue
kw v3 for sale
YoungDan
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by YoungDan »

Woahhh. You handled this one professionally doc.

Good work dude.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

As in??

I prefer it if everyone can see the crap you get up to on here.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
brycieboy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by brycieboy »

YoungDan wrote:Woahhh. You handled this one professionally doc.

Good work dude.
young dan !
just how young,
sounds like yer still at primary school, :lol: i really dont see what pleasure some gets out of this.
Doc its members like this we dont need..............just spoils it for the rest of the members on here
Brycieboy
2.0 tdi 140....

Project Blue
kw v3 for sale
pappa smurf
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by pappa smurf »

jesus h christ what a can of worms that was :shock: lovin it :lol: i'm buzzzin :lol:i've edited this cause i actaully wrote"can of LITTLE SQUIGGLY THINGS THAT COMES OUT THE GROUND" but it displayed "i,m bent " doc think there might be something up on here :o i know ed 38 went down last week cause of "somthing" who knows
Liam
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Liam »

to test ur theory i sent myself a pm to test to see are words being censored but ur right out of 6 bad words and the squiggly things that come out of the ground the squiggly things came up like u said ! madness

saw this in a pm i got before and wondered why the sender had written "im bent im bent im bent " lol :lol: :lol:
2016 2.0 Tdi Mk4 Trendline caddy 160bhp
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
colm1988
Hyper Poster

Post by colm1988 »

Liam wrote:"im bent im bent im bent "
I knew it :lol:
€10 to fight a lad in the back of a trailer? I'd do that!"