Touran armrest

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Touran armrest

Post by Doc »

1J0-919-321 is the plug for the lighter socket.
You'll need the wires to go with it, there's a few cable sizes depending on the fuse size you want to use.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
caddywupz
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by caddywupz »

Doc wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:43 pm 1J0-919-321 is the plug for the lighter socket.
You'll need the wires to go with it, there's a few cable sizes depending on the fuse size you want to use.
I'm wiring mine to my leisure battery instead of the van's supply.
Do I still need all 3 cables? Doubt I'll be drawing much, but have some decently amp'd spare positive cabling at home I think...
Photographer & Caddy Conversion-er
Instagram Photos: neil_irwin
Instagram Caddy: caddywupz
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

It's more the "terminals" to fit the plug than the wire it's self that you will need.
VW do "repair wires" which come terminated to fit into the plugs.
One repair wire usually has a terminal on both ends so one will do you if you will be leaving out the illumination.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
nickgemlo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by nickgemlo »

can you fit the centre console to a 2017 caddy?
Marc2204
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Marc2204 »

Does anyone know how many post I'll need before viewing the topic? Think I read 6 somewhere but not sure..
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

There's a link in your welcome and activation emails to the thread on upgrades.
The thread is also a sticky announcement on the top of each section of the forum.

Grantek

Post by Grantek »

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the Touran/Caddy life armrest in black plastic? All I can find seem to be dark grey or light grey. Black centre console in my caddy just now
Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

Yes, the one from latest Caddy life is black, same colour code as the rest of plastics.
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Grantek

Post by Grantek »

Giddy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:59 pm Yes, the one from latest Caddy life is black, same colour code as the rest of plastics.

Thanks for that mate. Don’t suppose you know part number or where i could find it? Thanks
Giddy
Hyper Poster

Post by Giddy »

Here it is mate, if you're looking for brand new, then VW parts desk or possibly some TPS branches.
Centre console outer skin in titan black 1T0863679D82V
Cover caps for screw holes 1T0863359B82V, you'll need x2
Grantek

Post by Grantek »

Giddy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:25 pm Here it is mate, if you're looking for brand new, then VW parts desk or possibly some TPS branches.
Centre console outer skin in titan black 1T0863679D82V
Cover caps for screw holes 1T0863359B82V, you'll need x2
Turns out after triple checking it is like a dark grey colour. (only got the caddy a few days ago) The search continues 😂
Giddy
Hyper Poster

Post by Giddy »

If you have older Caddy, then colour code is 71N for anthracite. Same as Touran.
Grantek

Post by Grantek »

Giddy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:47 pm If you have older Caddy, then colour code is 71N for anthracite. Same as Touran.
It’s a 66plate high line I have.
Giddy
Hyper Poster

Post by Giddy »

Titan black is for Caddy 4, as in my original post above. Anthracite is a slightly different sade, but not something that makes your eyes sore. Depends on how picky you are really . Most people can live with that.
Grantek

Post by Grantek »

Giddy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:29 am Titan black is for Caddy 4, as in my original post above. Anthracite is a slightly different sade, but not something that makes your eyes sore. Depends on how picky you are really Image. Most people can live with that.
Ok perfect. Thanks for that. Just got to hunt for one now. Seem like a needle in a haystack to find ...