Aftermarket armrests

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
slipperjake
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Re: Aftermarket armrests

Post by slipperjake »

Just emailed Sirius and he told me £200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Namya
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by Namya »

Another fan of the armster . Made up with it and only took 10 mins to install.
anonymous image sites
dopeytree
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by dopeytree »

I got a great one of ebay for £15. 4 screws easy fit. The padded bit slides forward too! Great stuff!
2011 1.6 TDI - ex british gas caddy maxi http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30795

Mk4 rear lights, Auto headlights, Passat w8 interior leds, 18" supermetal bullets, Polo MFSW, Touran doorcards exit lights, carpet sports seats & storage bases. VanX glovebox, Audi air vents, Sirus rear seat conversion, Privacy rear windows, RCD 330 CarPlay, Speakerupgrade underseat sub, Leisure battery, 3000w inverter.
RangerD
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by RangerD »

I have an armster 2, which I think in some ways is nicer than the oem armrest. There is an issue with it though: the bracket sits too close to the handbrake and actually prevents you pulling it up too far. I have had to tighten the cable! Anyone else had this problem? I am considering making my own bracket for it but I now have five new holes in my centre console.

I like the storage compartments, although the portable pocket is a pretty dorky feature and you'd look like a right tit walking around with that strapped to your belt.