Irish Meet

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
richie
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Irish Meet

Post by richie »

Was thinking would any of the irish lads be interested in a meet. Not to sure how many of us are around the country but could pick spot up the midlands so its central to all of us. Just an idea to but faces with the names
1.9 TDI Fogs,A Bar,Ply Lined,Tinted Windows,Alloys
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Irish Meet

Post by Doc »

I was thinkin the same recently but with such low numbers it'd really have to be at another event to make the trip worthwhile.
Any ideas?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

Circuit of Ireland is a bit short notice i suppose and might be a bit far for fellas who arent into it. If there is any event ye like, put it up and we can go from there i suppose for a date and time maybe :?:
7555doctor
The only Caddy in the Village

Post by 7555doctor »

time and date if i am free i will go Irelands nt that big lol!!!!!!!! :lol:
NEED A CADDY AGAIN WISH I HAD NEVER SOLD MY VAN

The caddy2k.com drifter
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

You headin up for the Circuit this weekend Richie?
Might be a good time to meet as it's not too far from me or the Doctor and the lads in Louth.
Anyone up for it?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

Half thinking of it doc. Did ya get a programme yet,just wondering about stage times sunday and what time i would have to lift the head out of the bed to be on the road. Only other think is waiting on one of the lads to get back to me, he wont travel in the passenger seat and i wouldnt blame him with the passenger seat in the caddy . Might have me car instead.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sunday stages are POO, SS1 has a huge flat jump I might make the extra effort to go see that one!
Not seen the program but I hear there is a good entry list and some really good stages.

richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

Any luck seeing any stages doc, wasnt in the form to make the three or four hour drive up. Good battle between Donnelly and Hurson till sarurday evening
Ray
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Ray »

If you wanted Doc , we will be having a midlands meet on NSdubs.com in the next month or so , you guys would be more than welcome to join us
Mk1 Caddy - Mk2 UPS Caddy - T5 204bhp - Corrado 16v - Jetta VR6 - TT Quattro - Polo 6N - Polo 86C - MK1 Golf GTI - Mk2 Golf GTI [for sale]
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Sounds good Ray, Let us know when you know more!
Cheers

Ray
Caddy Fan

Post by Ray »

Will do , will throw a thread up there now!
Mk1 Caddy - Mk2 UPS Caddy - T5 204bhp - Corrado 16v - Jetta VR6 - TT Quattro - Polo 6N - Polo 86C - MK1 Golf GTI - Mk2 Golf GTI [for sale]
richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

sweet :D
Ray
Caddy Fan

Post by Ray »

Ok Doc , we're having a karting session. Any of you guys are welcome top come along. Big car park so if you dont want to kart then you can chat away and watch the craic

http://www.midlandkarting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The track is often regarded as the finest karting track this island has to offer. The Track is made up of 1100 metres of the highest quality asphalt, Probaly the best quality surface in Ireland even Europe, giving a lovely smooth ride,

PRICES

30 MINUTE ENDURANCE RACE E50 PER PERSON
A test of driver skill over a set period of time. The driver with the highest number of laps at the end of the session is declared the winner. Trophies are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers. Requires a minimum of 12 drivers (max 18) and booking is essential. Not available on Sundays .

GRAND PRIX E60 PER PERSON
For the larger groups i.e. corporate outings, stag parties, 21st birthday parties etc. The event includes heats, semi-finals and a Grand Final. Trophies are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers and the driver with the fastest lap also receives one. Requires a minimum of 16 drivers and booking is essential. A booking deposit is also required. Not available on Sundays.

ARRIVE AND DRIVE
30 MINUTE SESSION E40 PER PERSON

20 MINUTE SESSION E25 PER PERSON

10 MINUTE SESSION E10 PER PERSON

Sessions available for the individuals or groups. A complimentary sheet showing the drivers fastest lap and all other lap times is given to each driver at the end of the session.

PAINTBALL E40 PER PERSON
Each player receives 200 FREE PAINTBALLS. Top ups of 100 paintballs cost E10. Requires a minimum of 16 players. Booking is essential and a booking fee is also required. Players must be at least 16 years of age.

richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

Would be up for the half an hour arrive and drive :D
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

When is it on Ray?