So it begins

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Murkymurky
Caddy2k Groupie

So it begins

Post by Murkymurky »

Hi guys

So I've begun the search for my next van which will be a caddy maxi. I have a lot planned for the build and will be completing it in a short space of time as cant afford to have the van off the road for too long as it will be mainly used for work.
Really looking forward to the build and documenting the journey.
I'm looking to spend around 6k for a maxi aged between 2011 -2015 and preferably under 75k miles ,I have seen a fair few on auto trader but all seem to be ex BG Van's

So my question to you guys is apart from the usual auto trader and Ebay listings are there any other decent platforms to look at for buying caddys or any little gems on the internet I should be looking at

Thanks in advance :D
Cy Russ
Caddy Fan

Re: So it begins

Post by Cy Russ »

Nothing wrong with ex bg van. There's a Facebook group all for them and good service history and all the mods, electric windows, a/c, parking sensors.
Keep us informed in your build.
I'm looking for one but need a/c and going for a maxi to convert to camper / 5 seater

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Murkymurky
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Murkymurky »

Yea I'm quite liking the colour of them after I read someone's build thread on here, once the bumpers are colour coded it completely changes the van.
Aircon is a must for me also as I've been comprising the last 10 years on Van's without it so I could afford T5's
Thanks I'll have a look around on Facebook for some maxi groups. If I could find one that's parshally built that would be a God send as I only plan to have the van off the road for a month .
Want to get all the exterior done and put her to work .
Wheels
Coilovers
New front bumper
Colour coded
Grills
Spoiler
Front spoiler
Black roof
Roof rack
CaddyTeam1
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by CaddyTeam1 »

If you have Facebook then keep an eye out on facebook sales.. there is often little gems that pop up.
Are you after the 2.0 or 1.6?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk