Axle flip

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
SteveReade
Caddy2k Groupie

Axle flip

Post by SteveReade »

Hi guys I’m liking for a guide for the axle flip, I’d like to get it done this weekend but I’ve still got no access to the tech section so does anyone have a guide elsewhere off the forum? Just want to make sure this goes right, thanks in advance

Steve
Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Re: Axle flip

Post by Giddy »

Hi Steve, just bear in mind that all this moaning all over the place will likely make your required post count double or triple, that's probably why you haven't got access yet.

Ok, back to your question. It's hard to guess which kit you're trying to fit, how low you gonna go, etc., without you telling. Normally they come with fitting instructions, do you have one? Caddy suspension is very basic, so even without instruction it's hard to go wrong. If you going to do it yourself, which part you're struggling with or not comfortable doing?
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
SteveReade
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Axle flip

Post by SteveReade »

It wasn’t moaning, I was asking a question and stating the reason for not posting it in the tech section, the kit is the Stance+ and it’s the axle flip that I’d like to have a guide etc on, it didn’t come with a guide and they don’t put them in from venom motorsport.