Engine management warning light

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
saniman
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Engine management warning light

Post by saniman »

Has anybody experianced or heard of the dashboard warning light changing from Amber to Red?
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Re: Engine management warning light

Post by the swan fiend »

Yes, I’ve heard of it. I’m sure it’s mentioned in the manual. You need to get it scanned as soon as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rescue me from the swans in me
saniman
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by saniman »

the swan fiend wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:25 am Yes, I’ve heard of it. I’m sure it’s mentioned in the manual. You need to get it scanned as soon as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, mine is still Amber. Long story so won`t go into it but thought I was being fed BS :lol:
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

The only warning light I know of which changes is the steering assist warning. I've never seen a EML light up red.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
saniman
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by saniman »

Doc wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 pm The only warning light I know of which changes is the steering assist warning. I've never seen a EML light up red.
Thanks, so either somebody got their wires twisted or it was BS just to get rid of me, guess I`ll never know.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I don't know the context of the situation so I can't advise, sorry.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort