Mudflaps, where to buy?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
kalin72
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Mudflaps, where to buy?

Post by kalin72 »

Hello :)
I found this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2x-Mudflaps-MUD-FLA ... .m63.l1177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do you think? Is it worth $$?
Thank you :)
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Mudflaps, where to buy?

Post by Doc »

They are not the genuine moulded version but not a bad price for them, maybe just search for "universal mudflaps", might be even less.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
kalin72
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by kalin72 »

Thanks, Doc :)
What about these:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had real good chance year ago to buy a set of 4 mudflaps from one of the dealers in Chicago,USA, for $15, but unfortunately did not buy them...
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Those are all universal flaps too, I'd rather have the genuine moulded ones and they are not that much from the dealer IIRC.
Only problem with them is they dig into the paint but I'd use some rubber panel edge protector to stop that.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Grizzle
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Grizzle »

its £68 for the Genuine VW mudflaps and they are worth every penny they go with the lines of the van and are very sturdy made.
1.9 TDI PD, Custom Code remap 156bhp & 239lbft , rear tints, 16" Golf GT Alloys, VW Mudflaps, H&R Springs, Cruise Control, Koni Sport Dampers, GT Badge, MK5 Golf GTI brakes all round.
Eanna tdi
100BHP+

Post by Eanna tdi »

I agree genuine all the way.
T5 2.5TDI 130
Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

hi kalin i have genuine mud flaps for both front and back .so what u lookin for huh.since i put my new kit on i dont need them now ,ok dude :mrgreen:
myloyams

Post by myloyams »

If Kalin doesnt want them, I'll take them off your hands, just let me know how much, and postage to Dublin. Cheers.
kalin72
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by kalin72 »

:) I may want them, what is your price?
I can pay with Paypal, along with the postage to Bulgaria, of cource :)