New caddy ???

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: New caddy ???

Post by Doc »

Thanks @chadpowell it's not for me, more so for anyone from VW who might think I have leaked my press pack.

@the swan fiend I just sent an email enquiring if the new caddy was going to be at Geneva Motor Show and the guy I asked went one petter and hooked me up with a invite for todays premiere. I still want to go to Geneva but won't know until later today if the Caddy5 will be there.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by the swan fiend »

I see mate. Well as the saying goes, if you don’t ask you don’t get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rescue me from the swans in me
Kreutz
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 CNG (107bhp)

Post by Kreutz »

Boonalon wrote:Be interested to see if the commercial will have cut outs like a LWB where the windows are of nice and smooth like the current SWB

Really hope it will, love that about the current Caddy.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

gazza31112
Hyper Poster

Post by gazza31112 »

I quite like it, quite modest on the exterior styling, nothing amazing there but the interior and headlights do look nice!

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Kreutz
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 CNG (107bhp)

Post by Kreutz »

chadpowell wrote:Image

For many years, the VW Caddy has been significantly more than a commercial vehicle alone. Over the past decades, the Hanoverian has been sold more than three million times. After many of the high-roof station wagons have now disappeared from the market because their potential private customers have fallen in love with SUVs, Volkswagen remains true to its line and offers the Caddy as a van and car with various bodies and wheelbases. Even in its fifth generation, the Caddy is a loading master, can be used for anything and everyone who doesn't need a large van. The new VW Caddy looks more modern and contemporary, which should be of particular interest to family home users. This applies to the exterior with LED headlights at the front and rear as well as to the large tailgate, which now not only bears the new VW logo in the black glass surface but also the chrome-plated Caddy lettering under the license plate.

The interior is modeled after golf and the rest of the purist and clearly ergonomic. In addition to the animated instruments, there is a control panel on the left for the light functions. In the middle of the dashboard and slightly tilted towards the driver, a touch screen, which can be used to operate and display the most important vehicle functions. Technically, the new VW Caddy is on the road for the first time on the modular transverse modular system of the Volkswagen Group and can use its drives and technologies almost without restrictions. For example, the new VW Caddy offers almost 20 new or improved assistance systems, including distance control or blind spot assistants. The cargo space is bigger than ever; the Caddy Maxi can accommodate up to two euro pallets. For families, the VW Caddy is still available as a seven-seat Caddy Life.

Commercial customers are not even marginally interested in design. All that is important to them is the loading volume, payload, drives and maintenance costs. With the new, particularly economical diesel engines, the VW Caddy should also set the best in the segment, with the nitrogen oxide emissions of the TDI engines being significantly reduced by twindosing. The Caddy engine range comes from the group shelf. Most customers will again choose the two-liter diesel engine, which will produce between 75 and around 150 hp. There is a choice of six-speed manual transmission and double clutch transmission and, for the top models, optional all-wheel drive, which is becoming increasingly popular not only with private customers, but also with commercial users. In addition to the 2.0 TDI, the new 1.5-liter turbo petrol engine from Golf and Co. is available.

Original post in German here: https://www.car-it.com/weltpremiere-vw- ... id-0071297
Love the front and the interior sketch, was looking at the new Golf and was hoping the Caddy would get something similar. Rear led lights looks really nice as well. Can't wait to see how it'll look with barn doors and panel van version. Also curious how it will look with fog lights. Only disappointment so far is side indicators not moved to the mirrors but I can live with that.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kreutz on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gazza31112
Hyper Poster

Post by gazza31112 »

Come on now......who's tempted?

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Post by the swan fiend »

If I were in the market for a new van next year (which I’m not) I’d have one I’m sure.

stan-the-man
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by stan-the-man »

The front looks like they went backwards with design other than headlights of course

the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

New caddy ???

Post by the swan fiend »

I think it’ll look a lot better with the lower grille in black mate.

tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Post by tommyzooom »

An actual van pictureImage

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Post by tommyzooom »

Barn doorsImage

My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Post by tommyzooom »

Fugly dashImage

My Website
My Instagram

dan@biali
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by dan@biali »

First one modified in the world?!..........

CTS-Chiptuning
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by CTS-Chiptuning »

Dont really like the new caddy. love my mk3 1.6 tdi
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

New caddy ???

Post by the swan fiend »

Nice work Dan. I’m not keen on that dash though.