MFSW options?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Gibblarrr123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Re: MFSW options?

Post by Gibblarrr123 »

Sorry on further investigation it’s 5k0953569be for the control module, with this being midline on the table I assume it needs replacing with the high line module, does it need to be a specific high line unit without angle sensor or any ? And where’s best to purchase ?

Thanks in advance
Gibblarrr123
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Gibblarrr123 »

If anyone could help me on this it would not much appreciated, I’ve tried putting details into website posted by spacewalker 4-5 days ago but yet to receive a response.

Thanks in advance
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Hi Gibblarrr123,
You'll first need to work out which MFSW you want to fit, there are many many variations and along with this the requirements for modules and coding will change.
Do you have a MFSW in mind?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Gibblarrr123
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Gibblarrr123 »

I’ve got the option of a Mk6 Mfsw with Cruise, radio and menu buttons, cruise and multifunction menu is active on the van but can’t activate the steering wheel as if won’t talk due to the module, the wheel does have the acc button but wouldn’t be in use if that’s possible

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

That'll be a mk7 wheel, not mk6.
You'll be easiest to opt for the interface module from spacewalker which you can install or have installed on your original steering wheel control module.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Gibblarrr123
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Gibblarrr123 »

Right no problem, helps me out a lot.

How’s best to order this ? I’ve tried the contact form on the website he’s posted but had not response as of yet ?

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I'm not sure how you've worded your message to him on his site, but if you've told him you wanted his module to fit a mk6 steering wheel, maybe that's why you've not had a reply.
You're best to send facts like part numbers for your steering wheel, the control module in your caddy, etc.