Air conditioning

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Sanny
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Air conditioning

Post by Sanny »

Does any know if thier are footwell sensors in a mk4 caddy highline, also if not can thier ve a coding issue as thier is no power at compressor, replaced compressor and gassed up

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Air conditioning

Post by Doc »

Whether there are footwell sensors or not will depend on the climate control fitted. Not all Caddy4 will have them.
It is possible that coding will prevent the compressor making gas pressure, there should be fault codes for any active fault that might prevent this.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Sanny
100BHP+

Post by Sanny »

Its a factory system, i took it to some guys that deal with caddys they scanned it came up with sensors but when asked at tps for them they said they dont have footwell sensors
Any one around west london thats a wizz at caddy coding that can help with this thx

Sanny
100BHP+

Post by Sanny »

Sanny wrote:Its a factory system, i took it to some guys that deal with caddys they scanned it came up with sensors but when asked at tps for them they said they dont have footwell sensors
Any one around west london thats a wizz at caddy coding that can help with this thx

I have also changed the control panel to heated seats 1

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Sounds like you've fitted the wrong control panel or it's not coded correctly.
Do you have part numbers for your original panel and the one you fitted?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Sanny
100BHP+

Post by Sanny »

Doc wrote:Sounds like you've fitted the wrong control panel or it's not coded correctly.
Do you have part numbers for your original panel and the one you fitted?
I am taking it to a guy tonight with the old panel and see what he can do ,goin for a new flappy paddle steering wheelImage

Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

Did you do flap end stop adaptation and compressor 1st run in? If you have changed control panel, AC won't work without that.
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.ph ... )_Climatic
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Sanny
100BHP+

Post by Sanny »

Got the new panel coded ,he checked the pressure sensor wires and 2 of them were cut fixed them now its working and he coded a few extra thingsImageImage