Help please - is this a reasonable price?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Cirrus
Caddy2k Groupie

Help please - is this a reasonable price?

Post by Cirrus »

Sorry if this is an often repeated topic but I’m looking at my first Caddy at a dealers soon and would welcome some guidance on whether it’s a good price or not.

It’s a 69 plate SWB DSG (tailgate with window) with about 6k miles.

It’s got a pretty good spec - Xenons, lowered, Rev camera, climate (Can’t remember much more to be honest)

I’m a private buyer so they are asking around £25k inc Vat for it - sounds about right or not.

Thanks all
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Help please - is this a reasonable price?

Post by Doc »

Prices can go from about £20-34k new on the current caddy from factory so specifications mean a lot in terms of cost price.
Try get yourself a full spec list and the current price list from the brochure, add up what it would have cost new.
It'll be a case of supply Vs demand at this point as the last of that model have left the factory some months ago.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Cirrus
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Help please - is this a reasonable price?

Post by Cirrus »

Many thanks

My gut is telling me that it’s maybe a tad over from what I’ve found elsewhere but the spec is what I’m looking for so it’s probably worth a bit of premium (to me).

Just wanted to get a bit of a steer from someone who knows more than me..