Maxi (13 plate) to SWB (04 plate) non maxi

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Geoffwade65
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Maxi (13 plate) to SWB (04 plate) non maxi

Post by Geoffwade65 »

Hi Guys, just after some advise. Ive got the chance to pick bits from a 2013 plate maxi in a scrap yard and am interested in the heater controls and the sliding door rail which has the covers on. The heater controls have AC and the 04 plate has the Econ so should be same spec??
My main question is will these fit straight swap? 2nd question would be is there anything else that could fit on and worth looking to get?
Any help will be much appreciated
Thanks.
Papa Bear
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Maxi (13 plate) to SWB (04 plate) non maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Without part numbers not sure on the heater controls. Others might know. Main thing to look at is the back, is yours cable driven or electric?
Could take the whole front end and go for a facelift :D
Where is this gem? Not Harris? They wanted fortunes for the bits I wanted. Am up there this morning to get some exercise.
Caddy Maxi Life 1.6TDI 7 speed DSG 102bhp
Black

Marmite lover!!!
VCDS
Geoffwade65
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Maxi (13 plate) to SWB (04 plate) non maxi

Post by Geoffwade65 »

Yep at Harris but in the compound so will need to ask to get to it.
Mine is cable driven so ive had the module and done the face change which looks better and works apart from the blower direction due to no cable drive (ive set these to windscreen so should be ok)
Its a 13 plate Maxi that's had a front end passanger smash - Alloy is in pieces and airbags have been deployed, Nice looking double din unit though.
Few Tourans up there still and the red one is pretty complete still for interior parts.