MFD

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
MortenS
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

MFD

Post by MortenS »

Hey, is it possible to chance the speedometer to one with MFD when my car is without?
And Can i get one with more km on the odo, and get it Down so i fits the km on my car? :D
:shock:
C Chis
Hyper Poster

Re: MFD

Post by C Chis »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The short answer is yes, you can upgrade the instrument display. I’ve upgraded my 1.9 to 3D with MFD

Not a cheap upgrade for sure as it needs recoded to suit your van (immobiliser and mileage correction)

You’ll find lots of information and help in the technical sections of the forum once you’ve got you post count up and gained access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2010 pre-facelift Mk3 3.2 VR6 : Touran Interior : 3D Premium Clocks : R32 Bumper : Climatic A/C

My VR6 Build Thread and Details can be Found Here
MortenS
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by MortenS »

Thanks, do you knew how much i also need to do, to get Cruise control? :)
:shock:
Cabbs
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Cabbs »

Again Cruise is also capable either on the stalks or from the steering wheel dependant on the year and spec of your vehicle. Mine has cruise from the stalks as I chose to get a steering wheel without it. So I had to upgrade the Swcm along with new cruise stalks and I have premium colour cluster.

All the info you need and more is in the technical section once you have the correct post count in order to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk