Wing mirror cover

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Offroading
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Wing mirror cover

Post by Offroading »

Can anyone help. I have a 2012 1.6 Caddy and i have been looking to buy a replacement wing mirror cover.
The cover comes apart in 3 bits i'm in need of the bottom part of the cover that is held on by two screws but i can not seem to find a replacement
of this any where apart from buying the whole mirror.
Does anyone know where i could buy this bottom part of the cover from if it can be brought separately.
Any help would be great full.

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Wing mirror cover

Post by Doc »

Have you tried VW parts desk?
I don't know which mirrors you have, there's two types for 2016 Caddy but I'm fairly certain both have the bottom section available separately.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
FishermansFriend
Hyper Poster

Post by FishermansFriend »

Hi Offroading,

Assuming you have the standard Caddy mirrors. Have a look at this diagram, could it be part #6 you seek?

https://www.ilcats.ru/vw/?function=getP ... anguage=en
Offroading
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Offroading »

Yes part 6 looks like the part i need.