RNS315 maps

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

RNS315 maps

Post by cactusgreen »

Anyone updated their maps recently with dealer?? VW still saying version 8 is the newest I can have....but cant give a date on his long before that comes in....and deny any knowledge of rebooting issues etc on later versions!!

I've been trying to get something for a few years now, as vw gave me credit to buy one and I can't spend it?!?

They seemed surprised when I mentioned online sellers with V12....
Rear ended and killed :cry: 1.9 TDi DSG indian blue wrapped in slightly darker blue lol, now replaced with a new Highline 1.6 TDi DSG bit naked without the logos yet - rather fun but not quite my Audi S4, but makes me smile as much as my 2.6e 80 Cabriolet!!
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster

Re: RNS315 maps

Post by cactusgreen »

Well VW say there is now an update we can order...V12 on part number 3AA 051 866 BE....waiting to see what they say if they brick the unit loading it....

Interestingly, this part number is different to most online v12 sellers..
Rear ended and killed :cry: 1.9 TDi DSG indian blue wrapped in slightly darker blue lol, now replaced with a new Highline 1.6 TDi DSG bit naked without the logos yet - rather fun but not quite my Audi S4, but makes me smile as much as my 2.6e 80 Cabriolet!!
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster

Re: RNS315 maps

Post by cactusgreen »

On order, only taken 3 years but vw say its now got a stable release and my local centre have done a few now no issues....so I get something other than fields with luck lol