Mines an import ……

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Tocalosh
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Mines an import ……

Post by Tocalosh »

So the owners manual is in french and I’ve absolutely no idea what this is. Withing the settings that scroll through on the dash there’s like a pie chart that’s counting down to something but I have no idea what it is. Obviously I can’t do pics at the moment
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Re: Mines an import ……

Post by Scoobysrt »

There's no reason you can't post pictures, the forum doesn't host uploads so you need to do it off site.

Go to postimage.org upload your picture then copy and paste the hotlink for forums option.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Ripley55
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Mines an import ……

Post by Ripley55 »

Welcome aboard mate 👍 what flavour Caddy ? What year, spec ? Is it brand new?
Everything is an import these days 🤔
Just like when you set up a phone, it may just need the language setting sorted to English?
A lot of us also use the Tapatalk app to upload photos. I’m sure that this is an easy fix on MFD, or using VCDS ? There’s some clever dudes on here who will chime in here ? 🤞actually mine is set to Australia, to enable the MFD to show MPH, with temp below
Bon chance, 😉 and all the best with your new baby 😃
Chestnut Brown Caddy MK4 Maxi Life 2.0Tdi 150bhp , 18” Matt Bronze OZ Ultraleggera’s 8Jx18 ET45 on Bridgestone 225/40/18’s