Heater Control Panel

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Fireglorick
Caddy2k Groupie

Heater Control Panel

Post by Fireglorick »

Hi,

My first post.

Anyone know where I could get this heater control panel from. Tried everywhere. VW want 500 big ones for it

This is the part number

1K8907426ASZJU
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Heater Control Panel

Post by Doc »

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Unless you are prepared to hold out for a used one to show up on auction websites, buying new is your only option. Unfortunately, the price you see is the price you pay with genuine parts, you won't find anyone other than VW or a reseller listing those as factory direct isn't an option.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

£338 from LLL parts if it's any better for you? https://www.lllparts.co.uk/category/car ... 07426ASZJU

Depending on which control panel this is, there might be other part numbers that will work too.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Fireglorick
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Fireglorick »

Yes I ended up getting mine from LLL in the end. I did find one in Sweden but the seller messed up the export documents, so British customs returned it to them