Fuse help

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
rical33
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Fuse help

Post by rical33 »

Hi I fitted a new harness for my stereo and I blew the fuse I tryed to find the fuse but no luck then went to start the van and it just turns over I can only think I have put a fuse back in the wrong place can any one help me please it’s a 2017 caddy Thanks Richard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Killomiter
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Re: Fuse help

Post by Killomiter »

Mentioned this before but google your car and year into it and look for youtube video which will show a scrolling list of fuses for your model - hope this helps you

Andy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

The stereo fuse is usually in the engine bay fuse panel, 15A if I remember correctly.

This won't stop your engine from starting so it's possible you've taken out something such as the CAN gateway to cause that to happen.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
rical33
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by rical33 »

Hi I have found I have put one of the fuses in the wrong place I’ve now got it going. Thanks I have changed the stereo one and all is good thx for your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk