caddy install etc...

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
carsounds_dan
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

caddy install etc...

Post by carsounds_dan »

Hi all,
I spent today doing an install into a caddy, it's sealing off and going for trimming at the weekend. He had 8" midbass, 4" mid/tweets and some 1.25" tweets all in the front. theres a 12" sub behind the front seats. sound deadened the whole floor, sides and roof, pioneer unit upfront with digital time management etc... split charge relays, ultima yellow top. O gauge run throughout, all wiring sheathed in fibreglass sheathing with colourcoded stripes for each signal, speaker or power cable. I spent the day doing wiring, whilst my "helper" did the fibreglass as he's a marine engineer (works with fibreglass everyday).
The guy was a real star, he supplied everything other than the sheathing and cabling etc... I pretty much killed myself in the sun but it sounded bloody awsome and its one of my favourite pieces of work. I asked him to get on here ans show some pictures but if nothing appears by the end of the weekend I'll put up some pictures.

Many Thansk
Dan
hedge
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: caddy install etc...

Post by hedge »

Sounds interesting look forward to pictures!
105 tdi with GTB2260 power around 280bhp/405lbft
aidy310
200BHP+

Post by aidy310 »

well any pics of this awesome sounding install :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
carsounds_dan
Caddy Fan

Post by carsounds_dan »

I was going to but after seeing it trimmed this week I've been told to keep relatively quiet about it before it hits the sound off scene this year... so I'm going to rely on him to supply pictures... I'll be doing similar to my van though so pictures of my handywork will adorn this site soon
vanworx
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by vanworx »

He might have some competition 8) :twisted: