fill your own diesel!!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
feeman
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

fill your own diesel!!

Post by feeman »

Was in carrick a few weeks ago an the van was on the diesel light so went and got diesel.. opened the fuel cap and then this young lad that works there comes over so i just said 40 diesel please. that was alright so drove out and just coming into the town the van just died so pulled over and it wouldnt start. got out went round and opened the fuel cap and heard this whoosh.... 40 quid of petrol in the tank :evil: :evil: as you could imagine i went mental!! went back to the fillin station and got talkin to the boss man and he said sure drain it out take the petrol back in an il give ya a full tank of diesel so that was grand towed it home drained it out and it started thank god, so il be fillin me own diesel from now on!!
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: fill your own diesel!!

Post by Doc »

Nice clean injectors now! :lol:
Make sure and change the fuel filter coz the petrol will have lifted a lot of gunk from the bottom of the tank.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
feeman
Hyper Poster

Post by feeman »

Yea guna service the van now its well overdue it but i did notice it was a bit quicker after the petrol!! I know your van now i seen it in carrick one day you were in workin down beside the post office i was in McVeighs the builders merchants but in another van, i seen the caddy2k sticker on your van an thats how i found out about the site, do you know how i can get a couple of stickers in white maybe?.. van looks well by the!
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Eh, I may well have been in the cop shop that day. :oops:
I'm thinking of getting a handy wee vinyl cutter for myself so I could make you a few stickers whatever size you want, any chance of a loan to buy the cutter first? :lol:
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
feeman
Hyper Poster

Post by feeman »

yea no bother il just sell the seats out of the van an that will pay for it... not likely :lol:
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

It was only a wee hobby cutter I was lookin at Gavin, The seat you have would get a really good second hand professional machine if you wanted. 8)

7555doctor
The only Caddy in the Village

Post by 7555doctor »

feeman wrote:Was in carrick a few weeks ago an the van was on the diesel light so went and got diesel.. opened the fuel cap and then this young lad that works there comes over so i just said 40 diesel please. that was alright so drove out and just coming into the town the van just died so pulled over and it wouldnt start. got out went round and opened the fuel cap and heard this whoosh.... 40 quid of petrol in the tank :evil: :evil: as you could imagine i went mental!! went back to the fillin station and got talkin to the boss man and he said sure drain it out take the petrol back in an il give ya a full tank of diesel so that was grand towed it home drained it out and it started thank god, so il be fillin me own diesel from now on!!
fcuk lad i would have went clean mad if that happened me.
Last edited by 7555doctor on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEED A CADDY AGAIN WISH I HAD NEVER SOLD MY VAN

The caddy2k.com drifter
dubvan
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by dubvan »

Bloody posh having someone do it for you! :lol:
t5dream
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by t5dream »

Drain the Tank!! I would of gone mad :lol:
feeman
Hyper Poster

Post by feeman »

yea the seats wud probably be worth a bit thank fcuk they were in it or id be down on funds :lol: . and yes i did go mad put a bit of a dent on the side door i was that mad when i smelt the petrol!! dent isnt noticeable though i was annoyed with meself after i did it!