Gurriors new wheels

Pics from around the web
Gurrior
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Gurriors new wheels

Post by Gurrior »

cheers tomo lookin forward to seen your caddy think it looks sweet like that carbon fiber u put on sorry to hear about your m8 yea m8 will have a bit of crack when we meet up.any thing else lined up for your 2k :D :D :D
DADDY
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by DADDY »

Gurrior wrote:cheers tomo lookin forward to seen your caddy think it looks sweet like that carbon fiber u put on sorry to hear about your m8 yea m8 will have a bit of crack when we meet up.any thing else lined up for your 2k :D :D :D
Stevo dude Im looking at wheels at the moment, seen some BBS RS-GT replicas £900 your man has them advertised as real BBS, so I asked him to post pics of the them, and the BBS documentation, but he didn't come back, he must of thought I was trading standards or somthing :lol:. I have seen three sets for sale all look different quality. A lad has a lovely set of 19" up for sale on another forum for £1500 with genuine centre caps and valves see attached pic. I was looking for 18" as a trade off between looks and practical every day 30+ K miles a year sort of thing.
If you or any of the lads on the forum have any info on a good quality set of these I would a appreciate the info cheers dude.

Link to Caddy 2K Project Workhorse ***Warning Pics and Slideshows Heavy***
Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

tomo i would either have a chat wit alloyboy or give east coast a ring about wheels then give o callaghan wheels in donegal he his very gud for wheels.the SLRs that i had on the van in 18s were only 650 euros and sent to my house off him. there nice wheels in the pic dont no about 19s wheather i would go that big wit all the miles u do.give me a ring to nite if u can i no a lad that is sellin a set off 19s black one something like the ones in your pic 0833874034 take to ya later m8 :D :D
DADDY
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by DADDY »

Gurrior wrote:tomo i would either have a chat wit alloyboy or give east coast a ring about wheels then give o callaghan wheels in donegal he his very gud for wheels.the SLRs that i had on the van in 18s were only 650 euros and sent to my house off him. there nice wheels in the pic dont no about 19s wheather i would go that big wit all the miles u do.give me a ring to nite if u can i no a lad that is sellin a set off 19s black one something like the ones in your pic 0833874034 take to ya later m8 :D :D
Sorry Stevo dude you must have picked me up wrong, I'm the same idea as you 18" all the way due to my high mileage dude.

Link to Caddy 2K Project Workhorse ***Warning Pics and Slideshows Heavy***
Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

a sorry man i did thought u were goin for 19s yea 18s are far better not as dear either when do ya think u will get a set :D
i-con07
100BHP+

Post by i-con07 »

new wheels ?? tought you were sellng up
1.9Tdi 104 Window Tints Wind deflecters

To Come: Alloys, Touran Bumper, Colour Code, Spoiler, Front splitter, Front Fogs, Smoked Headlights, Remap
Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

whats the point m8 get f##k all for it these days not worth the hassle.a couple off lads rang wanting to swap cars for the van . :D
i-con07
100BHP+

Post by i-con07 »

I no all about it stupid offerd at that

To Come: Alloys, Touran Bumper, Colour Code, Spoiler, Front splitter, Front Fogs, Smoked Headlights, Remap
colm1988
Hyper Poster

Post by colm1988 »

any pics of ur yoke mate/ havent seen ya in ardee in awhile :lol: used to come out of luna to see a black caddy perving at young ones :lol:
€10 to fight a lad in the back of a trailer? I'd do that!"
Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

he would b gud at that col ha ha. :lol: he dont come out at all now dont c icon around drogheda either were do ya b m8 are ya in hideing or what :lol:
i-con07
100BHP+

Post by i-con07 »

Me perve iv absolutley no idea what your on about :lol: :lol: i wouldnt do such a thing :lol: :lol: giving me a bad name :lol:

Havnt really been in hiding im in saving off 2 oz in janurary

Gurrior
100BHP+

Post by Gurrior »

are ya goin to swap headlamps wit me :lol:
steven15bennett
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by steven15bennett »

Good Work :)
paddy
Caddy Fan

Post by paddy »

Gurrior wrote:are ya goin to swap headlamps wit me :lol:

gurrior i was wondering if you could send me some pics off your van i am thinking about puting the gti bumper on my van thanx