Time I built my own...

Pics from around the web
Benny88
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Time I built my own...

Post by Benny88 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 pm

So after owning 4 other caddy’s and never being happy in one way or another I finally found one that ticked 95% of the box’s and that was completely standard. This is only pic iv got standard Image

I had already made a list of what I wanted add to the van & make it my own.

First small extra was a engine bay I managed pick up locally from me for only £60 & came with the pegs Image Image

Next on list was a set of tinted FL rear lights & side rail cover but haven’t got any pictures of these fittedImage

After several months of waiting for stock to arrive, finally managed get my Joni/H&R suspension kit ordered from SP suspension & rear axle flip kit from retrofication

Yesterday was fitting day!! Took nearly all day to fit but more then happy with how they look, just waiting on springs to finally settle in. Image

Today’s job was to finally get my wheels fitted now suspension was done. I went for a set of 18 T.D’s Pro race 1.3 in gunmetal wrapped in Goodyear eagle F1 rubber.

Next on my to do list is to fit my touran leather door cards & armrest, s5 sport back bucket seats & golf R steering wheel. Still on look out for a touran FL dash but struggling come across a decent one.

Also have a set of bi-xenon headlights to fit once iv coughed money up to buy the kufatec wiring loom Image

And this is how the van sits nowImage

Still have few little plans to do make it 100% how I want but these will come in time!

It’s booked in be machine polished & ceramic coated in a fortnight once it’s been sign written for my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NornIron
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Time I built my own...

Post by NornIron » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Benny88 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 pm
It’s booked in be machine polished & ceramic coated in a fortnight once it’s been sign written for my business.
Having done this with all 6 of our vans, if you're using vinyl graphics have the van machine polished, then sign written, then ceramic coated.
Ich habe kein Geld!