Show off your caddy
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs mk4 on 20s

Post by Sabbunsingh »

PerfectImageImage

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Abit of pdr on the van today. Lots of little dings that was annoying me. Guy had a nice caddy on air, I believe he got it from another dude who did all the mods. ImageImage

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

G1L8313 wrote:Just spent my lunch break reading through the whole build unreal work mate looks class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dude

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

BowCaddy wrote:Nice work it’s looking stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you