Winst's caddy

Show off your caddy
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: Winst's caddy

Post by Winst »

Amelia wrote:Love the colour mate what did the brake set up cost dare I ask :shock:
By the time I'd got everything for them round about £800 I would say, you might be able to get them a little cheaper if you buy a set from eBay complete. Discs are £300 for the pair, pads are over £200 for the set, so not cheap for really for spares,

Hope the missus doesn't see this, think I told her they were £60 :lol: :lol:
Stu wiltshire wrote:This is one tidy van, great mods aswell, I was looking at changing my head lights but it sounds like a right faff, looks good tho
Headlight are even more expensive, to get someone else to fit them would be £2k+ buy the time you get all the modules, sensors and wiring, that's before you even buy the headlights themselves. They are good though but for that kind of money you'd need them to be.
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
thedenofslack
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by thedenofslack »

Very sharp looking van.
How do passengers find travelling in the back of the van with no windows.
I've got a T4 camper with no windows and travelling in the back is a bit weird because the seats are so far back.
Is it okay in the Caddy with being close to the front?
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

It's not to bad mate, although pointing things out as your driving with the kids isn't good :D they get a little frustrated sometimes :oops:
Last edited by Winst on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
thedenofslack
Caddy Fan

Post by thedenofslack »

Winst wrote:It's not to bad mate, although pointing things out as your driving to the kids isn't good :D they get a little frustrated sometimes :oops:
Thanks, good to get a first hand opinion before making such a big change. It'd only really be for short trips anyway.
Tredhed
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Tredhed »

Awesome van, just awesome! Wheel/van colour combo is spot on. Never knew my caddy needed alcantara trim till now.
Going to have to do the brakes now, too...
2015 Pure Grey VW Caddy Maxi 2.0 TDi
torque777
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by torque777 »

Wow that is oem+
Tredhed
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Tredhed »

torque777 wrote:Wow that is oem+
+1
Liking that quote a lot :lol:
2015 Pure Grey VW Caddy Maxi 2.0 TDi
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Thanks guys for all your positive comments, means a lot, to the untrained eye it just looks like a lowered caddy van with 19's. Think that's what I like about it :D
Instagram @2kwayne
sutton1001
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by sutton1001 »

AMAZBALLS!! But I prefer the original wheel colour but that's personal. It's one sweet ride!!
IN8
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by IN8 »

Absolutely class :D Will be looking to get something of similar colour and bring to this standard!! If for sale in the future Winst pls let me know
Adam87
Hyper Poster

Post by Adam87 »

Looking really good mate all quality mods you've done
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

IN8 wrote:Absolutely class :D Will be looking to get something of similar colour and bring to this standard!! If for sale in the future Winst pls let me know
Thanks mate, I'll keep you in mind, although the amount of money I have in it I may have to keep in forever ha ha,

Adam87 wrote:Looking really good mate all quality mods you've done
Thanks Adam, think next I'm gonna have to copy you bud with your door mirrors though, really like them mate :mrgreen: can't find a facelift set with puddle lights, heated, electric and power folding.
Instagram @2kwayne
I.D.S.
Hyper Poster

Post by I.D.S. »

Van looks impresive,i've done the same headlight conversion and can agree with all you've said. I didn't find out about fuse until a wet Friday night on the M25 :shock:
Has anybody queried the lack of headlight washers? Not complaining mind i've had 2 mot's and nothing been said.
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Oh not a good time for a fuse to go, lucky (I guess) for me I didn't get the van out of the garage before it blew :shock: what size fuse did you replace it with? As for mot, that's not due until September, I think I'll just keep quiet and if any things said play dumb :roll:
Instagram @2kwayne
I.D.S.
Hyper Poster

Post by I.D.S. »

From memory think we upgraded to 20amp,the lights take a lot of current to start with.