Winst's caddy

Show off your caddy
Adam87
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Winst's caddy

Post by Adam87 »

Of what? And not a 100% but it won't be far off that year, it will show if you have an autoscan what gen they are
the long one
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Winst's caddy

Post by the long one »

Did an autoscan but think I need newer door modules no letters after the numbers
104 bhp maxi - 6 speed o2q conversion - rcd 510 dab c/w Bluetooth & mdi - remap 162 bhp - facelift highline cluster - caddy 4 tail lights - 19” vw motorsport alloys - bilstein/eibach sportline suspension - r32 front brakes - scirocco front seats - caddy life centre console - mk6 flat bottom mfsw - caddy 4 folding mirrors
Adam87
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by Adam87 »

Pm'd to save filling up winst's thread
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Winst »

Seems like a while since I posted anything, van seems like it's been in bits for a long time, starting to put it back together now

I eventually got round to getting the auto dimming Touran mirror to work, with the help of Stan the man :D

Then I decided I need some sounds, so I fitted focal coaxle speakers in the rear to match the focal components in the front. I then went for Rockford fosgate punch amps, which I attached to rear seat, also installed 2x Rockford fosgate punch 10" slim subs, trying to keep all stealth, not succeeding very well

Had the vmr's on for a while and really liked them only thing I would change them for is a set of 20's, so I traveled to the other side of the country for these rotiform spf's.

I thought van sat a little high on the kW's on there lowest setting so I turned to the dark side.

Last edited by Winst on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
dubstopjames
200BHP+

Post by dubstopjames »

Very nice
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Cheers mate, it's getting there slowly :lol:
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
dubstopjames
200BHP+

Post by dubstopjames »

I did wonder when ur coilovers came up forsale. It sits really really well.
Any pics of the air setup? And rear suspension
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Ha ha, they were good coilovers, just not quite low enough ha ha, now it just about sits on the deck, I'll get it up on a ramp next week mate and get some pics up.
Instagram @2kwayne
skidave4202
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by skidave4202 »

Been away from forum for a little while....
Winst this is a nice build,,,, well done....
i was damn sure i had finished mine.... but keep getting new ideas.....
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Cheers mate, I was going to leave mine alone, then I thought I'll just change this and maybe that, next thing I've got all the interior out...... :lol:
Instagram @2kwayne
dan@biali
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by dan@biali »

That looks absolutely stunning. Top work. The 20s fit really well. What's the ride like on them?!
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Thanks a lot mate,
it's a bit harsh ride tbh compared to the 19's, but it's not a daily so I can live with it :D :D
Instagram @2kwayne
dubstopjames
200BHP+

Post by dubstopjames »

Winst is the harsh ride due to the 20s or the air? I imagined that the air would make for a better ride?
bisoncaddy
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by bisoncaddy »

Wayne this is looking great!
Can't wait to see it complete with your other bits and pieces you haven't shown us yet
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

I would say probably the wheels james tbh, I did do about 30miles :o with the coilovers and the 20's on. Although i do need to mess around with the rebound settings on the front struts, that may improve it mate, need to get some miles on it really :lol:

Thanks Shaun, Its getting there slowly mate, i'll be happier once i've got the interior back in :D :D
Instagram @2kwayne