WonderDetail

Show off your caddy
wonderdetail
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

WonderDetail

Post by wonderdetail »

Completely randomly, I actually bought Jedi Knights previous van a year ago, and have today just purchased an almost identical van to his (quite by coincidence!)

It's an 04 1.9tdi
Steelies at the mo - but will immediately be put on something better
Factory Sat Nav
And will have a shed load of mods done by the end of the year, naemly new double din head unit, reversing camera, sensors and custom front bumper.

Will post some pics when I get them.
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jedi-knight83
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Re: Wonder Detail Caddy

Post by jedi-knight83 »

hey congrats.. and i was going to email you.. guess what i found the other day (only useful now if you still have the vanette)

The old MOTs and some other history and hand book etc. Let me know if you want it forwarding on.
Golf GTI DSG - Stage1: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | 19" BBS CH | ED30 Everything - INFO
Caddy 2.0 TDI DSG - Stage 1: 177bhp / 283lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Golf GT seats - INFO

ImageImage
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Hi buddy,
Welcome along.
Hope your van turns out well for ya.
Did it come with the factory sat nav and are you goin changing it coz I'd be interested if you are.

This forum is gonna turn into a DW sub board soon! :lol:
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

jedi-knight83 wrote:hey congrats.. and i was going to email you.. guess what i found the other day (only useful now if you still have the vanette)

The old MOTs and some other history and hand book etc. Let me know if you want it forwarding on.
That would be great Nath. I'll email you my address. Thanks!
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Doc wrote:Hi buddy,
Welcome along.
Hope your van turns out well for ya.
Did it come with the factory sat nav and are you goin changing it coz I'd be interested if you are.

This forum is gonna turn into a DW sub board soon! :lol:
Yes, it's got factory nav, and I was going to take it out and replace it with a double din unit so it will be available if you're interested?
Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Yup, I'm interested!
Any Idea which model it is?

I'll have it in a flash,
At the right price! :D
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

It's the RNS MFD2. Not sure if CD or DVD though.
Project Caddy
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Pic ;)

I've just bought some RS6 wheels for it too ;)
Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Magic's 19's by any chance?

jedi-knight83
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by jedi-knight83 »

nice.

ive just got home in mine. really nice thing to drive around in.. wont miss the m3 as much when it goes now....actually thats a lie :(

Whats your mileage and what did you pay if you dont mind me asking? feel free to PM instead.

Would be interested what you find out about upgrading the headunit and speakers... want to get something nice in there myself (although not fussed about NAV as i use my tomtom but ipod hook up is a must!)
Golf GTI DSG - Stage1: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | 19" BBS CH | ED30 Everything - INFO
Caddy 2.0 TDI DSG - Stage 1: 177bhp / 283lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Golf GT seats - INFO

ImageImage
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Doc wrote:Magic's 19's by any chance?
Yeah - funnily enough!

Nathan - it's 79k, had the belts done, and obviously factory nav, and blue, so all in all I was expecting to pay a bit of a premium. I got it for £6,200 which may seem a few quid for a works van but you know yourself the fuel economy of the vanette, and I'm probably going to save that in fuel in the next few years!
Project Caddy
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Damn! Just did an HPI on the van, and it's come back alert. Poo sticks. However.... have just found this:

Caddy c20 1.9tdi
07/07
39,225 Miles
Silver

Which looks a much better van in all honesty. All going well (this time!) should be with me middle of next week.
Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

So, is that (HPI CHECK) the one you are getting of did the dealer selling it just give you the wrong details by accident?

wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

No - I'm using a vehicle sourcing company. The chap found the blue on for me, but before going through with the sale, did an HPI check and it came back with a security warning.
Project Caddy
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Right - this looks like the choice now. Actually a much newer van for not a great deal more. Should be with me Wednesday!

VOLKSWAGEN Caddy Diesel - C20 1.9 TDI 104ps Manual
0707 39,225 Miles Silver Latest model, Metallic paint, Central locking, Power steering, ABS, CD player

Now I just have to challenge myself as to how shiny I can get silver ;) I think the rs6 wheels will look better on the silver too, which is a bonus.
Project Caddy