WonderDetail

Show off your caddy
jedi-knight83
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Re: Wonder Detail Caddy

Post by jedi-knight83 »

got your caddy yet?
Golf GTI DSG - Stage1: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | 19" BBS CH | ED30 Everything - INFO
Caddy 2.0 TDI DSG - Stage 1: 177bhp / 283lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Golf GT seats - INFO

ImageImage
wonderdetail
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by wonderdetail »

Funnily enough - just signed the paperwork now. Getting delivered tomorrow.
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Very good fella, Hope it turn out to be what you've expected.
Whats the spec on the one you went for? AC? lecci? alloys?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

It's just arrived. Only two days late! It's a minter. And bare in mind I run a detailing company, that's saying a lot. The van is absolutely perfect - not a swirl in sight. It's not the one I had originally gone for (second one) but although slightly older, this one is in much better nick.

56 06
1.9tdi
Will tomorrow have Audi RS6 19" wheels fitted
And guy doing the wheels is sorting me out the chrome runners for the side too.

I have a funny feeling this van has been chipped already because I had a B7 Passat 2.0tdi and this thing is as fast, if not faster! I don't know if they are completely different engines, but I got a bit of a shock when I put my foot down!

I'll post some pics tomorrow.
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

When its empty the caddy can put it to the best of them!!! the engine is quite vicious in its delivery of the torque!
Glad you got a fitting van for your company fella, cant wait to see the pics.
Not goin to waste any time gettin it sorted either, eh.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

;)

Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Lookin good mate,
Nice and clean, that the way you got it of have you worked your Magic on it already.
I'll tell you, those sides take some elbow grease to do anything with.
Wheels look spot on too, The arches look like they'd be fit to swallow 21", there is so much room! :D

wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Believe it or not, that's how it was when it arrived! Not a swirl in site. I am going to fully detail it though - just an enhancement.

The wheels are the absolute max the caddy can take. The guys who put them on for me said that because of the size of the hub on the caddy's, you're pushing it to the limit with 19's. The golf hub is much thicker, so can take shims to space it out a bit, but the caddy you'd be pushed to get 3mm on there. Same chaps have sorted me some coilovers for less than £200 though. Proper good quality ones too.
Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Coilovers, Less than 200!!!!
Tell me more! :?: :?: :?:
Pweeze. :D

wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

To be honest, I'm not that au fait with this kinda thing! He said the kit would make use of the existing shocks?
Project Caddy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Hmmm, never heard of that one. Keep me informed.
How about the locking wheel nuts and nut covers, you get them?
It was you who asked me about them recently, wasnt it?

wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Yes, got the whole lot for £30 from the place who fitted the tyres. They built them up for me.
Project Caddy