Toffee delights

Show off your caddy
Azz03
Hyper Poster

Re: Toffee delights

Post by Azz03 »

[mention]Lister79 [/mention] absolutely loving this now and I bet your chuffed with those numbers and it’s sound mint not no chavy big bore exhaust sound love how subtle yet nice sound it’s got, not many vans top this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P1Dean
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by P1Dean »

Sounds lovely👍
Lister79
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Toffee delights

Post by Lister79 »

[mention]the swan fiend [/mention] yeah it can shift . You’re right there; they certainly aren’t ever finished, I still have loads of bits on my list to do, plus these things tend to constantly evolve.

[mention]Azz03 [/mention] thanks mate, I’m more than happy; especially as it was tuned on low grade fuel and what us northerners would class as Sahara like temperatures .

[mention]P1Dean [/mention] yeah I’m really pleased with the exhaust now, I did have concerns it was too loud at first but I’ve got used to it now (I was wanting Tesla noise levels ).

2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36629
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Great to see you today Chris, absolutely love the standard of work and detail on your van.
Hope you enjoy your drive home, undoubtedly you will.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Azz03
Hyper Poster

Post by Azz03 »

I wish you could like this photo over and over

Beaker2135
Hyper Poster

Post by Beaker2135 »

Brilliant photo :lol: :lol:
Any chance you can call in Lazonby for a brew on your way home? It’s 22.8°
Safe journey. Looking forward to seeing you soon
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Post by the swan fiend »

Boss photo Doc. This is one of the top vans on the forum IMO.

Rescue me from the swans in me
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I need to work on my photography skills, maybe bust out the DSLR in that location and fingers crossed find a quiet day as traffic was busy today.
I've got some videos to upload, that'll likely be tomorrow.

Same but different.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Beaker2135
Hyper Poster

Post by Beaker2135 »

Same but different… and both awesome
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Toffee delights

Post by Winst »

Wow Chris great work as always, van looks incredible , and some great figures there mate, bet it’s an animal
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
Lister79
Hyper Poster

Toffee delights

Post by Lister79 »

Thanks for the comments lads; just walked through the door now. I do always love getting back to my little corner of the country, but why does it always have to rain ImageImage.
Great photos [mention]Doc [/mention] (I really need to update my phone as my photos are terrible Image ). Good to have a catch up and get the two Unicorns together, also very interesting seeing all the little differences.

Standard ImageImage

2014 Toffee Brown with EA888 Gen 3 2.0 TSi (CJX) engine (417.5 BHP 545 Nm), Grinds/ABP air suspension and a few other mods :D
Build thread:
Sean1066
Hyper Poster

Post by Sean1066 »

Nice to see the two thoroughbreds together and what beauties they are too 👌
Caddy maxi 3.2 VR6 EX BG

My build thread
https://www.caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic ... 13&t=36851
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Mine ain't nothing compared to Chris's fine example.

Lister79
Hyper Poster

Toffee delights

Post by Lister79 »

As the vans been away for 3 week and I was having tinkering withdraws the wife let me spend the day playing today.
So I spent the time giving it a good check over, gave it an oil and filter change, fit a Racingline wheel stud conversion kit and then fit my new wheels Image.
I’m so happy with this van now and literally using any excuse to take it for a drive Image.

New wheels on Image

Stud kit

Oil change

Exhaust details

Build thread:
R22LRM
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by R22LRM »

Those 20s look awesome mate, tucked to perfection really show those those breaks well

I put some 225 on my 20” rotars, made the van unusable, settled for 235 30s, how’s the ride? Are you having to west a gum shield when you take her out now

Btw the guy at Uber is Ryan’s brother who is doing the tailgate for me, think I might give him a call about sorting mine when I’m ready for mapping.

R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered