Sarbs mk4. *folding mirrors*

Show off your caddy
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs new caddy

Post by Sabbunsingh »

I dont like the bars. These trc skirts sit better and are higher so wont catch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Doc on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post
V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

More pics because why not?
Also a better pics of rear calipers and how I routed my home made hard lines to get the 310 rear brakes to work.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
R22LRM
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by R22LRM »

Not a fan of the painted rear lights either look to dull and not OEM, if get them wrapped with a good quality tint they look OEM +

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered
R22LRM
200BHP+

Post by R22LRM »

Sabbunsingh wrote:The light was already done when I got it.

Where did you get the black light from?

R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

R22LRM wrote: Where did you get the black light from?

From a lad on facebook breaking a caddy.

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Had lots of spare time today so I built some footwell lighting.
Red light (looks brighter than it is) comes on with the lights.
White light comes on with interior light. So when you open the doors or take key out of the ignition etc.ImageImageImageImage

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Today fun and games.
Had some mk7 trashed door cards. I took the led lights from the door pull handle and open handle off and fitted them to my van with some simple looms. The led are white and I coloured the door handles with a sharpie to make it red.
Wish it had both satin silver handles as I could of used them.

Also had some cheap carbon style wrap hanging about so went on a wrapping spree. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Fitted the gauge today. Just hope it works when I get my hands on vagcom to code it.
Well happy with the finish, the vinyl I had left over from my pillars and ot matches the dash really well. Looks oem ImageImageImageImageImage

Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

I like gauges, have a similar setup in mind to do one day
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Giddy wrote:I like gauges, have a similar setup in mind to do one day
I have had loads of stuff sitting in my shed waiting. It's only because of this lock down I have had the time to do it all.
What gauges have you got to go in?

Giddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4TSI

Post by Giddy »

I haven't got the gauges yet. These Scirocco would be an easy option, but the oil temp. is already on MFD and there's no real use for that lap time clock... So I'm thinking about some custom setup. Has to be boost, oil pressure and maybe voltage, or something else, haven't decided yet :)
Caddy 4, Highline, 1.4 TSI
Instagram: @giddywagen
Build thread >>> here <<<
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Giddy wrote:I haven't got the gauges yet. These Scirocco would be an easy option, but the oil temp. is already on MFD and there's no real use for that lap time clock... So I'm thinking about some custom setup. Has to be boost, oil pressure and maybe voltage, or something else, haven't decided yet :)
I wanted something oem. I already have a digital voltage gauge for my sound sytem as it reacts quick enough for me to see the dips. But I like the idea of oil pressure.
I agree with the laptimer thing. It's useless. Lol

Fensider
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Fensider »

Great looking Caddy, good thread. Love the Merc 20s.
Mk4 Caddy Black Edition owner
R22LRM
200BHP+

Post by R22LRM »

Centre pod is sweet

R22LRM
Mk5 Tfsi powered
Liammano
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Liammano »

Centre console looks sweat